JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could prolly Buy Colt right now, they could surely use the help and get them turned around and whipped into shape!
I also see several of their Patents are expired, so a smart fella could invest in some of those and make some cold hard cash!

Those who would deny us our Liberty must have a few screws loose upstairs. They propose these asinine bills, and The People go out and buy guns like no tomorrow. If I just today bought a wheppin because some brain-damaged Hater of Freedom wants to take it from me at some brief period of time down the road, I'll be dam-ned if I'm going to give it to him. The Black Rifle is Americans' favorite firearm, outselling the next competitor my folds and folds.

The Criminal Left needs to think about this: If they take our short-range ARs from us, we will build bolt-action rifles that can send a bullet to hit a grapefruit at 1300 yards. I'd be much more concerned about that than about a rifle that calls a one-minute group at 300 yards "accurate."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top