JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Don't flood the country with 3-D printed guns." My God. Listen to these idiots. To hear these dingbats, you'd have to think every kid with a home computer is going to be printing-out gun after gun after gun after gun, then selling them to his friends at school. This is beginning to smell to me like a manufactured crisis, like all that bullhillary about the "separated kids" at the Tijuana/Ensenada border crossing. My prediction is that it's all going to be one big bust. Just a lot of hysterical talk about nothing-- like what is so much about what liberals pish and moan...

"Don't flood the country with 3-D printed guns." My prediction is that it's all going to be one big bust.
It's now been three-plus weeks since 3-D printed guns have been widely available all across the country, and up & down the internet. There should be millions upon millions of them out there now, given the shrill shriekery we heard in the several days before August 1. Has anybody heard much beyond a peep about the avalanche of printed guns that are now available on every street corner in America? I scoured my local Walmart, and was unable to find the many shelves of them supposed to be there by this date. I even went to my local black market dealer for one. He said he didn't have any but did offer a beautiful, stainless M1911 Kimber (looked unfired) for fifty bucks. I had to pass; I really wanted nothing less than a Liberator...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top