JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not going to read the article. I'm sure it's a pile of liberal bullsewage, bristling with emotional arguments and totally lacking in facts and truth. You can be Hoover Dam certain that if someone or some organization is behind the erosion or deprivation of Freedom, there is little if any truth to their arguments. Liberals lie; we know this. If they were to ever be forthrightly truthful about what they want for the economic and political future of the American People, no one would vote for them. Hitler lied to the German People in the early 1930s. Look where those lies took them. Do we want to listen to the 2018 version of the Knott-C Party? Only a fool would do so...

Seems to me like aborting/killing over 50 million fetuses to date is a much, much more serious issue for dead children, than shooting a measly 15,000 per year, but then again, I never did graduate college

A total of 652,639 abortions were reported to CDC for 2014.

According to the CDC, there were 33,636 deaths due to firearms in 2013.

Just so we aren't misquoting stats just for the sake of the hyperbole of exaggeration like the antis or moms against everything crowd do!:rolleyes:

A total of 652,639 abortions were reported to CDC for 2014.

According to the CDC, there were 33,636 deaths due to firearms in 2013.

Just so we aren't misquoting stats just for the sake of the hyperbole of exaggeration like the antis or moms against everything crowd do!:rolleyes:

Even the anti-gun crowd agrees with the 15,000 death by gun number I used
That's because the rest of the dead people used their guns to shoot themselves--You see those suicides don't count as 'gun violence', because suicidal folks will, just like murderers, kill themselves (others) any old way they have to...

Works out that the number of unborn babies killed is 19.4 times greater than those who met their end somehow associated with firearms. Such a ratio makes deaths even remotely related to firearms look like a non-problem. No untimely death is one we can just sluff off and go ahead on our merry way. But to demonize the inanimate tool used by those who would visit violence upon another is just plain stupid. It's emotion trumping rational thought. But then, that's liberalism...

Leftists are simply using any and every single angle available to them in their attempts at gun confiscation. It's up to every rational citizen in this country to stand up and counter the leftist's efforts at destroying our country from within.

Even the anti-gun crowd agrees with the 15,000 death by gun number I used
That's because the rest of the dead people used their guns to shoot themselves--You see those suicides don't count as 'gun violence', because suicidal folks will, just like murderers, kill themselves (others) any old way they have to...

Alas Billdeserthill, et al., remember the antis & moms do not care one iota about methodologies only that a firearm was used to create the death!

Personally, more concerned with this stat:

(CDC)...an estimated 64,000 Americans died from a drug overdose in 2016 — twice as many as a decade ago.

To the point I will get Narcan for my vehicles, briefcases, backpacks, etc., just in case this armed gentleman sees someone down due to their addiction!

Alas Billdeserthill, et al., remember the antis & moms do not care one iota about methodologies only that a firearm was used to create the death!

Personally, more concerned with this stat:

(CDC)...an estimated 64,000 Americans died from a drug overdose in 2016 — twice as many as a decade ago.

To the point I will get Narcan for my vehicles, briefcases, backpacks, etc., just in case this armed gentleman sees someone down due to their addiction!

The thing to remember is I argue with libs everyday and I've never had one disagree with my numbers-- only You
Arguing among Ourselves isn't gonna solve anything, screwy wabbit

The thing to remember is I argue with libs everyday and I've never had one disagree with my numbers-- only You
Arguing among Ourselves isn't gonna solve anything, screwy wabbit

That Bill, proves they are unintelligent (read as being stupid) while I on the other hand am discerning and precise with objective evidence which we all should be!

There is no reason to put up with people who go out of their way to be argumentative or disrespectful.

Ignore feature fixes that.

Mad, et al., I certainly appreciate those who are closed minded to consider alternative options to problems, please keep up the good work since your efforts have worked so well, to date!

IGNORE on!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top