JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found out that Pat's Run 2020 has been changed to a virtual run. Runners who are signed up will receive their jerseys and medals for the race, but will have to run them individually where they live. This is extremely disappointing. The media has over hyped this virus, and created a panic where there should be none.

I really enjoy race day, as it is great to be among all the different people running the race. Plus, this is most likely my last year to run it, as my body is just not designed for running. So, I will don my jersey with my runner number attached, and run my training route on race day. I doubt that will be able to find anyone willing to come and run with me, so it will be a lonely race. My training this year has been a little rough, due to misalignment in my left knee from neck problems. But, I will push on and run on race day.

What do you expect, Trump was not removed from office so they have to create something else to to keep them in front of the public.

Remember you all, wash your hands, not even in warm/hot water.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top