JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
My " Go to " used to be Armslist until they started charging a "Monthly Fee". I can't see giving them my Bank account info or Credit Card info to ARMSLIST when many sellers on there Ignore your messages or are rude as hell with their responses or want ridiculous money for their factory Glock ( $900.00 for a Factory G19 G5 ) Y'all know what I'm talking about!!, GIVE ME A BREAK ALREADY WITH THIS DAMN PANDEMIC PRICING!!! Prior to COVID, you could but a USED or NEW firearm or Ammo " Private Party" for a decent price. There are some of us that live on fixed incomes and could not afford to instantly run out and buy up all the Ammo and firearms that I could fit in my truck bed!! But for the life of me, I have been seeing a lot of CASES of Ammo and B.N.I.B. Firearms for 2 - 3 times the retail price!! .... I did do a lot of business on there with Good people that were not trying to screw people over, but it seems as if those people are FEW and FAR BETWEEN nowadays.. Sorry all you GREEDY P.O.S.'s that feel the need to take advantage of good people in bad times, I personally don't need your product or your $#!T.

I for one, believe that if everyone TRULY believes in the 2nd Amendment, then you will stand to help your fellow Brother/Sister, NOT be the first prick to see how much profit you can pocket from him/her! Believe me, IF there ever comes a time where we must fight together to protect our Rights, there are very few people on my side of that line I could trust to not kill me for my Ammo or Firearms! But I would still be out there FIGHTING for my Rights, against Foreign or DOMESTIC terrorists!

The obvious answer is to stop buying it.

We've all been spoiled rotten by the low prices of guns and ammo after the SandyHook fiasco blew over. We had every opportunity to buy all the ammo we could store, and stack guns for days. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE OR COULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE.

Now this is a different reality. The people selling their guns and ammo are under no obligation whatsoever to "give it away", when they know full well they cannot ever hope to replace whatever they just sold for any price.

Now we have little or no more ammo entering the market and full blown communist gun confiscation on the horizon. If you will never be able to legally buy any of it again, or it's taxed at 250%of the selling price in the future - how much is this Ammo that's available right now worth to you?

We are not being forced to buy any of it at these inflated prices.
When it all costs 2 or 3 times what it costs today - we will wish we had just paid the price when we could.

My guess is in return for not being closed down like backpage was, armlist decided to cooperate more fully with the atf/fbi by taking down every buyer/sellers information

Call me paranoid if you must but just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me:eek:

Just wait, soon Biden will initiate that $15 minimum wage & then prices will really go up & on everything too

Now that so many Americans are out of work due to Covid, wouldn't this be a great time to let a bunch of illegal aliens flood in here?

/s

The obvious answer is to stop buying it.

We've all been spoiled rotten by the low prices of guns and ammo after the SandyHook fiasco blew over. We had every opportunity to buy all the ammo we could store, and stack guns for days. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE OR COULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE.

Now this is a different reality. The people selling their guns and ammo are under no obligation whatsoever to "give it away", when they know full well they cannot ever hope to replace whatever they just sold for any price.

Now we have little or no more ammo entering the market and full blown communist gun confiscation on the horizon. If you will never be able to legally buy any of it again, or it's taxed at 250%of the selling price in the future - how much is this Ammo that's available right now worth to you?

We are not being forced to buy any of it at these inflated prices.
When it all costs 2 or 3 times what it costs today - we will wish we had just paid the price when we could.
Maybe you missed my point!!!! First off, I have plenty for my needs! Second, Sounds like you yourself are one of these people I am referring to so stop defending the "Pandemic Pricing" because in a way, you sound like the Democrats defending their Stealing of the Election by screwing people over and making excuses for it to make it sound like their actions are acceptable!!!!...So with that being said, I am referring to the " Greedy S.O.B.'s" that intentionally maxed out their Credit cards at the very beginning of this pandemic to purchase up every damn Firearm and box of Ammo they possibly could! January 2020, I went to Cabelas and the shelves were FULLY STOCKED with Ammo of EVERY caliber! 6 weeks later was going to the range, went back to the same exact Cabelas and to my surprise... EMPTY SHELVES!! I asked the salesman at the gun counter what happened, "Where's all the Ammo", he told me people were literally buying several guns and Ammo at a time and within 3 days their entire inventory was depleted! And then I start seeing BRAND NEW Glocks, Sigs, CZ's, Ar-15's etc, etc, for sale online by private party people charging $850.00 - 1000.00 for a G19 G5!!! We all know that this was done to take advantage of people even though thousands lost their jobs and were needing to protect their families!

I bought all my guns and ammo when I knew full well that cheap pricing was not sustainable. I'm setting this debacle out. But then again, I'm old, and have seen this kind of crazy crap happen before, and learned from it. I've still got guns and ammo that I bought during the SandyHook crisis - and paid dearly for it. That gave me an appreciation for seeing the prices return to normal.

I fully realize you blame every other person but yourself for buying it all up and causing a shortage. Since neither you or I can change any of it, I was simply trying to give you a little bit of perspective. When the price is 3 times what it is NOW - at a time we both agree is crazy - please remember you HAD the opportunity to buy all you wanted to before it happened....Just like everybody else did.

I bought all my guns and ammo when I knew full well that cheap pricing was not sustainable. I'm setting this debacle out. But then again, I'm old, and have seen this kind of crazy crap happen before, and learned from it. I've still got guns and ammo that I bought during the SandyHook crisis - and paid dearly for it. That gave me an appreciation for seeing the prices return to normal.

I fully realize you blame every other person but yourself for buying it all up and causing a shortage. Since neither you or I can change any of it, I was simply trying to give you a little bit of perspective. When the price is 3 times what it is NOW - at a time we both agree is crazy - please remember you HAD the opportunity to buy all you wanted to before it happened....Just like everybody else did.
OK, OK.. Whatever! Continuing this with you is just making me feel like my I.Q. is getting lower by the minute.. Man you must have really got Butthurt over my post which tells me and everyone that reads this B.S. that you sir are indeed one of the A-Holes that my post is referring to! So, at this point it's best that you just scroll on down to a different post and carry on your Banter of Fodder!!

F.Y.I.... I am old as well, and for you to sit there and insult me and my Right to Freedom of Speech is absolute B.S. and a HUGE window into what kind of person you really are... So Mr. MadDuner, I ask that you move on and deal with whatever P.T.S.D. that you suffer from to make you feel the need to Belittle, Insult, & think for one minute that it's perfectly ok to do so! I wish you a Happy New Year and Good luck with your deep seeded issues that surround Sandy Hook... yes it was a tragedy, should never have happened, just like all the other mass shootings should never have happened, but let me tell you something, I had a Aunt and a Niece at Sandy Hook during that incident ( thank goodness they were ok ) but I don't dwell over it and throw it up into posting and threads on a damn computer!! Good day to you Sir!

The way I see it, the markets sets the price! And having any available [ Guns or Ammo] helps stabilize the market. I am flooding the market [ at least my local market] with guns that I no longer need or have changed my collecting habits. They are mostly Mil Surplus, Police buybacks, and inexpensive guns that I bought when they were priced right. You can bet I did not sell SKS's for the $49 I paid for them! Or the Russian pistols.
I bought them with the idea that I would enjoy them until the price was right and then trade up or sell , and when the price is right I'll buy something else I want to shoot for awhile!
If Gold gets up around $3000 or silver gets up near $50 I'll be selling that too. I bought it when I thought the price was right. And I bought it to turn a profit! DR

this is very interesting the op has a overpriced used sp101 asking more then they sold for new.is this not a hypocritical thread.seems like capitalism is ok for him and not anyone else.typical democratic BS i am old as well and wont stand for this double standard BS either.

OK, OK.. Whatever! Continuing this with you is just making me feel like my I.Q. is getting lower by the minute.. Man you must have really got Butthurt over my post which tells me and everyone that reads this B.S. that you sir are indeed one of the A-Holes that my post is referring to! So, at this point it's best that you just scroll on down to a different post and carry on your Banter of Fodder!!

F.Y.I.... I am old as well, and for you to sit there and insult me and my Right to Freedom of Speech is absolute B.S. and a HUGE window into what kind of person you really are... So Mr. MadDuner, I ask that you move on and deal with whatever P.T.S.D. that you suffer from to make you feel the need to Belittle, Insult, & think for one minute that it's perfectly ok to do so! I wish you a Happy New Year and Good luck with your deep seeded issues that surround Sandy Hook... yes it was a tragedy, should never have happened, just like all the other mass shootings should never have happened, but let me tell you something, I had a Aunt and a Niece at Sandy Hook during that incident ( thank goodness they were ok ) but I don't dwell over it and throw it up into posting and threads on a damn computer!! Good day to you Sir!
Lol

Status

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top