JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, all forged lowers are basically the same. There's only 2-3 forging companies in the US, most of the various brands buy from one of these forging companies and stamp their logo on them, so regardless of what brand you buy, you're really getting it from one of three forgings. I've built 20+ rifles for people from PSA and never had an issue.

Bought 8, 2 complete Lowers and built the other 6. I've never had any kind of issue.
These are the First ones I look for when starting a new Build.
You'll be happy.

Well I bought it last night and it's already shipped. Beats hell out of BCA, still missing three mags and a set of pop ups.

Yeah, all forged lowers are basically the same. There's only 2-3 forging companies in the US, most of the various brands buy from one of these forging companies and stamp their logo on them, so regardless of what brand you buy, you're really getting it from one of three forgings. I've built 20+ rifles for people from PSA and never had an issue.
All the "roll stamp snobs" would disagree with you…. LOL!

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top