JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Selling a few of the mausers out of my collection to refocus my energies on my rifle collection.
The first for sale is a persian 98/29 mauser in 8mm mauser made by BRNO in 1930 for Iran. This one is in very good condition and was picked up by the brits in ww2 and sent to pakistan for use as a police rifle. This rifle is in very good-excellent condition with a MINT bore. It is one of the most accurate rifles I own; I've shot 5 shot cloverleaf groupings with this rifle off a balled-up shirt at 50 yards. Included in the price is a bayonet (non-matching) in excellent condition- $800
Next up is a post-ww2 German "Cigarette" guild rifle. Do some research, but the gist is that these neat rifles were made by German gunsmiths from captured mausers in the aftermath of ww2 for occupying soldiers. This particular example was made from a Gewehr 98 as best I can tell and is chambered in 7.92x57 JS (8mm mauser). It is equipped with all the pre-war style bells and whistles: express sights, claw mounts, double set trigger, schnabel fore-end, and safari-style sling stud. The wood and metal are in very good condition, though the buttplate looks to be replacement and isn't fit too well and there is a superficial crack at the tang (barely breaks the finish). The bore is fairly dark, but with strong rifling. Everyone that handles this rifle remarks on how smooth, light, and well-balanced it feels. Would make a really nice old-world-style hunting rifle.- $600

Willing to sell both rifles for $1350. Please shoot me a text at 719-439-2831 with any questions or for more pictures. Thanks!

Gun 1.jpeg

Gun 9.jpeg

Persian 1.jpeg

Persian 2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top