JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't feel like I did a very good job. But here is a before and after

20180521_223212.jpg 20180521_223133.jpg 20180513_195356.jpg 20180513_195348.jpg

I don't work in the auto industry and know enough to work on my truck myself. I wasn't aware of tire crayon

Have to say I had never heard of them either. I see the guys at the shop marking them, never paid attention to what they were doing. Amazon of course has them as everything :) Could find them in Yellow, red, and white, not sure if they make more colors. The one did say they were good to 130 F so as long as you are not shooting to the point of the gun getting too hot to handle may well work. My guess would be if not should not be hard to take back off. Being in the lettering I would guess it would most likely stay even when hot unless you tried to rub it out of them.

Have to say I had never heard of them either. I see the guys at the shop marking them, never paid attention to what they were doing. Amazon of course has them as everything :) Could find them in Yellow, red, and white, not sure if they make more colors. The one did say they were good to 130 F so as long as you are not shooting to the point of the gun getting too hot to handle may well work. My guess would be if not should not be hard to take back off. Being in the lettering I would guess it would most likely stay even when hot unless you tried to rub it out of them.

I use something called a lacquer stick to re-do the numbers on combo dials,
Amazon has them too www.markal.com/solid-paint-markers/lacquer-stik/

I use something called a lacquer stick to re-do the numbers on combo dials,
Amazon has them too www.markall.com/solid-paint-markers/lacquer-stik/

Now that looks like an even better thing to try for this.
From the product: Markal® Lacquer-Stik® Fill-In Paint Markers Specially formulated paint in stick form designed to color-brighten stamped or engraved lines and lettering. Paint stays flexible, expands and contracts with the surface. Contains no solvents. Long-lasting paint will not rub off or smear. No mess or waste, eliminates dripping brushes and paint spills.
Sounds like it's made for just this.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top