JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picture of my Security nine camo-job. My buddy says I won't be able to find it if I lay it down. ruger 9a.JPG

My buddy shot his finger off with an LCP...
Firearms, like flying, require only a momentary lapse of attention to precipitate results that can be disastrous. I had a Taurus Model 608 revolver in .357 Magnum that got locked between chambers. It had an eight-inch barrel, which allowed a friend to hold it pointed downrange while I fiddled with it to get it to advance to the next chamber. 'Bout emptied my bowels when it went off as the cylinder rotated to the next chamber and the hammer pretty much dropped by itself. This happened in 2008 or so. I never fired it again after that.

How do those run out of the box? My buddy shot his finger off with an lcp from what I understand it malfunctioned. I tend to stay away from Remington and ruger
Excellent firearm for the money. Eats about anything I run through it. Can't beat the price. I've had lots of Rugers and never a bit of problem.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top