JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just love it that 14,15,16 and 17 year old children are telling us adults about the 2A and what to propose for gun laws that they think will work. LMAO ! The liberal politicians haven't figured out a way, plus, the can't enforce the stupid laws they have on the books.

I just love it that 14,15,16 and 17 year old children are telling us adults about the 2A and what to propose for gun laws that they think will work. LMAO ! The liberal politicians haven't figured out a way, plus, the can't enforce the stupid laws they have on the books.

campmeat, don't you mean what the moms against everything are telling the adolescents and young adults what to say to advance the mom's bias and emotionalized BS agenda

When in High School sure we had our .22's and shotguns but there were a lot of things I cared more about like girls. To allow kids to cook up the rules for the state is no less than crazy. Maybe these elected idiots should all go home and leave the law making up to 10th grade home room

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top