JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally bought mine last night. That's what I get for walking into a gun shop to just see what they happen to have on the shelf on my way home from work....

Bring it home tonight. Just moved and hadn't updated my DL address yet, had to grab a copy of my VA paperwork to have an official 'Gov't issued' address to show for the paperwork. :'(

Mine is all fluff and fun, Hickock45 makes more educational videos, has access to a private range with no interruptions, and has a cameraman working for him - I have to set up all my own camera work. :) He did a nice comparison to the G-19, IIRC, which I can't do - I don't like Glocks and don't own one. I recommend his work all the time; I'm just here to entertain.

Lol. I know. I was feeding into the entertainment. I'm not a Glock guy either, nothing against their purpose or reliability, they just don't 'fit' my hand. Feel like I'm holding a 2x4. And stick trigger is crud on all the samples I've shot, great after I replaced the trigger bars on them, but back still 2x4's. Like my CZ's.

Question... Do you know if the P-10c 9mm is +P ammo rated? Picked mine up 20 min ago. Giddy. Lol Screenshot_20170616-182514.jpg

The NEW P-07 mags are the same, the OLD ones prior to the intro of the P-10C are not compatible, hole cut in the wrong place. I fired many rounds of +P through the P-10C with no ill effect. Considering it's supposed to be LE/Mil use, I'd be shocked if it wasn't, and honestly, I think companies stopped rating them that way some time ago because all quality 9mm pistols in service today can handle +P ammo. A steady diet thereof will wear it out faster, but as a duty load...it's what I carry.

Thanks! :D

That's kind of what I figured too on the +P. Other than cheap crud pistols, idk why any decent manufacturer wouldn't make a 9mm +P rated.

My P-07 is pre P-10 by a few years at least, I'll check production date on it tomorrow. I bought it in early 2015 I think, maybe even 2014, not sure when they intro'd the P-10. Mags fit and lock up perfect, identical feed lips and angles, P-07 mag just doesn't have round count holes and slightly thinner baseplate, hand feeds rounds flawlessly, hopefully get to range Sunday and let you know true function.

Joined CZ forum too. Seeing as I'm def a CZ guy. Lol

New Resource Reviews

Back Top