JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Testing opengraph image

monkey-06.jpg

What is "OpenGraph?" Is it an easier, more-direct method to post-up a picture?

OpenGraph images are the images that appear when you share the thread in other threads, on social media, etc. We're setting it up so it'll take the first image in the thread, to get more exposure when people share things like classifieds.

Right now it's just our old logo (the little box):

Mountain lion, to big for a bobcat. Also I am very familiar with the pile of dirt and know how high it is. I was not expecting this, I have lots of other local critters pics. Just was not expecting this. South of my home is the Santa Rita Mountains, home of El Jefe, the wild jaguar. I am to far away for a cat to travel to my little slice of heaven.

When I was living outside Silver City NM we had a young male lion that frequented where my trailer was parked. I had a led motion light on the trailer, bright and occasionally I would walk out and see the eyes, at the lights edge, what 130 feet? I always walked out with a smoke wagon and was not all that worried about him. I was more concerned with the bloody herd of javelina we had cruising the neighborhood. They would wander up and rub on the trailer and crawl underneath it occasionally. Open a door or turn on any sound and the thundering herd would disappear. I would not want to shoot one if I do not have to. Now days with the dog I may not have much choice. Rowdy is a great buddy but pretty dumb when it comes to other critters. Rescue, city dog.

Ask my Brother what a big cat can do to you! 160 Stitches and 4 surgeries to his face later and he is still ugly as a Mack truck!
His fellow Marines thought it was awesome, and proved how tough he was! I know better, I rode the Choppa that took him off the mountain to the hospital after killing that cat,....................with a 7.62X51 point blank to the head!
Brother Unloaded his 9 MM into that cat, hitting it 12 of 15 rounds, and still got a epic mauling!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top