JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks clean, smilies don't work, but haven't tried everything yet. :) Oops, there they are!!

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Visibility is great, I like the Charcoal and grey borders! clear text the background is perfect!! I like the contrast of the layout, it rocks! The adds don't distract. Are they sponsors??

They aren't actual sponsors, just test ads for now.

Good to see you testing the functionality. I did do a lot of testing to ensure things would work properly. Keep playing with it and giving me your feedback, it's much appreciated!

So far, no issues, some things on the menu board above are not necessary but are probably part of the core software.

Great job!!

Next, test the email notification!! Watching the thread!!

Code:
[ATTACH]119[/ATTACH]

Well, not sure what that CODE thing is!!

The CODE feature maintains the structure of code, so you can copy and paste it without the default formatting messing it up. Most people will never use it, but it's there if it's needed.

Not sure what all the options ^^^^ are for, but I like the functionality of the board and the look and feel is great. Good job!

Thanks, there are definitely a lot of features!

So far, no issues, some things on the menu board above are not necessary but are probably part of the core software.

Great job!!

Next, test the email notification!! Watching the thread!!

Which things are you referring to?

Attachments

• Mossberg-cz%c4%99%c5%9bci1.jpg
    Mossberg-cz%c4%99%c5%9bci1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 80
I'd say it was time to send a group email that this site is up and running!!!

I still have quite a few fixes that need to be implemented before we're ready to make any major announcement, but I can't wait for that time.

Is there a Chat function?

Yep, should be up and running very soon.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top