JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all!

I learned of this site while talking to a great mechanic here in Phx today.

I'm looking forward to diggin' in and seein' what this place is all about along w/ meeting more like-minded pro 2A patriots.

Cheers!

Hello all!

I learned of this site while talking to a great mechanic here in Phx today.

I'm looking forward to diggin' in and seein' what this place is all about along w/ meeting more like-minded pro 2A patriots.

Cheers!
Awesome! I am hoping more and more people come join this site! I got the flyer that Joe made for this site and will ask if Ted's Shooting Range will put it up.

Your username is Creedster. Do you shoot the 6.5mm Creedmoor? I'd like to assemble one from a barreled action and a bolt-in chassis. Looking to read about what real-life users (not gun writers) of the round say about it.

Your username is Creedster. Do you shoot the 6.5mm Creedmoor? I'd like to assemble one from a barreled action and a bolt-in chassis. Looking to read about what real-life users (not gun writers) of the round say about it.

supposedly it shoots straighter and flatter than 308 but more expensive to shoot. If you reload then its not to bad but I don't at the moment. :(

If you reload then its not too bad, but I don't at the moment.
I reload everything I shoot. Half the price of a box of ammo is the brass. I just cannot bring myself to buy factory-loaded ammo after several decades of rollin' my own.

Palmetto State Armory has a 6.5mm Creedmoor rifle out (the PA-65) that goes for about eight hundred dollars. It's basically an AR-10 but PSA has tweaked the platform in a few places to make it more its own rifle than a warmed-over AR-10. I have decided to get one once I get back to work and start making some money.

PSA Gen2 PA65 20" Rifle-Length 6.5 Creedmoor 1/8 Stainless Steel Lightweight M-Lok MOE 2-Stage Rifle - 5165448588

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top