JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4 good pro-gun bills passed while blue cities are taking away freedoms-- unfortunately the provisional ccw permit for 18-20 yr olds failed to pass by one vote

Well at least we gained some headway, better to get some yardage back then to lose it...

Not sure that I want 18-20 year olds carrying a weapon.
Would depend a lot on the person rather than the age.
Think back. Were you reasonable with your .22 at 12? In our schools we use to have an organization called the NRA and once or twice a year they would have at a local school a couple days of classes on firearm safety for 11 to 14 years old if you passed that final test more times than not your dad would buy you a .22. Today in a nation with over 400 million fire arms democrats with the teachers of our young thought it was a good idea to end allowing our children firearm safety training. This must mean since this nation doesn't have 400 million cars a parent not teaching his children to cross the street isn't half as bad at not teaching your kids gun safety. Every kid that finds some Yahoo's gun and shoots himself or some other child I can't help but to blame those democrats and teachers that can't be that ignorant but make up for it by being pathetic. Why aren't they out arresting these democrats and teachers for child endangerment? Where are all the calls to child protective services?

Think back. Were you reasonable with your .22 at 12? In our schools we use to have an organization called the NRA and once or twice a year they would have at a local school a couple days of classes on firearm safety for 11 to 14 years old if you passed that final test more times than not your dad would buy you a .22. Today in a nation with over 400 million fire arms democrats with the teachers of our young thought it was a good idea to end allowing our children firearm safety training. This must mean since this nation doesn't have 400 million cars a parent not teaching his children to cross the street isn't half as bad at not teaching your kids gun safety. Every kid that finds some Yahoo's gun and shoots himself or some other child I can't help but to blame those democrats and teachers that can't be that ignorant but make up for it by being pathetic. Why aren't they out arresting these democrats and teachers for child endangerment? Where are all the calls to child protective services?
Fact is demidiots need those dead children killed by guns--how else will they advance their evil agenda to ban guns?

No self-respecting lib will ever accept the NRA's Eddie Eagle firearms safety program

I agree with badbob in principal.

None of my schools had the NRA in them. I got fire arms training at home and the Boy Scouts. Long days in the hay field then 50 foot target shooting at night. Yep got both shooting and archery badges.
I completely agree with the what the schools do not teach. I do not have children and my best friend has two. 5-7.
Bought the boy a Marlin lever gun for his birthday. Actually the day he came home from the hospital. He is learning how to use it now. Still a bit heavy for his sister.
The real problem is so many people do not know the right/responsible way.

I carry always have always will. I am not the one you need to worry about.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top