JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what's new. The left has only one play and they drag it out over and over again. I really hope they keep up this derangement for the next couple election cycles. It is waking up a few of the people who never paid much attention.

The guy used a revolver and a shotgun... now the liberal anti gunners are openly calling for a complete gun ban. Worse the Australia and the u.k... They want all guns completely gone. They sure as bubblegum can't have mine and I would die defending my home and my constitution if it ever came to it. What a joke! It won't happen

The guy used a revolver and a shotgun... now the liberal anti gunners are openly calling for a complete gun ban. Worse the Australia and the u.k... They want all guns completely gone. They sure as bubblegum can't have mine and I would die defending my home and my constitution if it ever came to it. What a joke! It won't happen

The left has ALWAYS wanted a complete ban. They normally would just not say it in public. This is why so many gun owners would cover their ears and eyes and go along with the "compromise" stuff all the time. After all we just need "reasonable" gun laws. Well the left has let the mask slip a few times now. I hope they keep it up. It will maybe wake up a few more gun owners who vote for Liberals every two years.

As tragic as this shooting is, at least it wakes some people up (read a few articles) about how this shooting can happen with any gun not just an "Evil" black rifle. Stop blaming the guns and start blaming the people who commit the crimes and the parents who look the other way with a troubled teen. He was a walking reminder of Columbine and no one did a thing. I'm sick of them comparing us to other countries. Sure, we have more shootings, but other countries are committing massacres via explosives as well as machetes. Violence is not due to the instrument but the mind set. When we were young, machines guns were still allowed and we had almost no school shootings! Back home in Boston, some of the toughest schools where the most heinous gang members attend don't have shootings, why, cause there are metal detectors and armed guards. Why didnt his dad keep the guns locked away from his obviously troubled son? Damn my parents had to lock the liquor cabinet never mind the weapons lol

'Bout the best thing we can do is to vote in November as if our future Liberty depends upon it-- because it does. We who love our Freedom must give President Trump more time to get his conservative judges approved out of the Senate and placed onto the courts. The Evil Left defecates on our Liberty via their use of the courts. We need to solidify our hold on the courts by keeping the House and Senate in Republican control. Sure, there are some 'Pubs who are dam-ned near liberals (Lindsay Grahamnesty, call your office), but a 'Pub seat keeps the Right in control, and keeps the Evil Left gnashing their teeth and howling at the moon. These are difficult days. Our good souls are being tried. We must prevail come November 2018, and then again in November 2020. The Evil Left is becoming more and more insane. Now is not the time to shrink from our duties to our posterity...

'Bout the best thing we can do is to vote in November as if our future Liberty depends upon it-- because it does. We who love our Freedom must give President Trump more time to get his conservative judges approved out of the Senate and placed onto the courts. The Evil Left defecates on our Liberty via their use of the courts. We need to solidify our hold on the courts by keeping the House and Senate in Republican control. Sure, there are some 'Pubs who are dam-ned near liberals (Lindsay Grahamnesty, call your office), but a 'Pub seat keeps the Right in control, and keeps the Evil Left gnashing their teeth and howling at the moon. These are difficult days. Our good souls are being tried. We must prevail come November 2018, and then again in November 2020. The Evil Left is becoming more and more insane. Now is not the time to shrink from our duties to our posterity...
:s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101:

The media will never cover this. And because of that the liberals and anti gunners will never believe it because it didn't come from a "reputable" source. They are low blow and violent players. At what point will everyone wake up?

The media will never cover this. And because of that the liberals and anti gunners will never believe it because it didn't come from a "reputable" source. They are low blow and violent players. At what point will everyone wake up?
They might get a clue when they are watching the one in front of them taking a bullet to the head before thrown into a trench.

Look at them idiot women in that picture. You could tell them that Oprah's afternoon weepfest has been canceled, and they'd be just as boisterous in their protestations. Those of the Evil Left don't know about what they're protesting. They're just out there making fools of themselves because some anti-Liberty loudmouth has cajoled them with lies and half-truths (Goebbels' favorite tools) to be there and to "be counted."

Look at them idiot women in that picture. You could tell them that Oprah's afternoon weepfest has been canceled, and they'd be just as boisterous in their protestations. Those of the Evil Left don't know about what they're protesting. They're just out there making fools of themselves because some anti-Liberty loudmouth has cajoled them with lies and half-truths (Goebbels' favorite tools) to be there and to "be counted."

One of the early famous wanabe dictators called people like that "useful idiots". The liberals in power know they are lying and they no doubt have a great laugh behind closed doors at the useful idiots who they can program.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top