JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The FAL is in fact an AMAZING battle rifle, simply misunderstood here in the States United, it should never have been made as a Full Auto rifle, and lumping it in with those is a disservice. I would say in all honesty that the FAL can hold it's own with the M-14/M1-A and when properly set up, makes an even better DMR then the M-21! There is a reason it's called "The Right Arm of the Free World" it was selected to arm over 90 countries, far out pacing it's contemporaries such as the G-3 and M-14! A lot of the hate and misunderstanding with it comes from the lack of good rifles, instead having to source through kits and some times shady builders like Century, so they are very much hit and miss! Once you get a good one, you best hang on to it and you really have something special!
Think of them like the AK, but for adults!
I have owned a FAL an AR-10 and most of these so called assault rifles but if all were laid out in front of me and allowed only one it would be the AK. The only other rifle that has come close to the reliability of the AK is the Ruger 7.62 x 39 Ranch Rifle. If I had to pick the worst of the bunch it would be the AR all the way back to the M-16. God only knows how many were killed with their M-16 ripped apart trying to get it to funtion.

My grammar has come into question as it is being disected like a legal document.
I was simply saying not one person out there anywhere is willing to say it like this and very simple like so folks like me can understand it.
The 2nd amendment means
Citizens can possess small arms up to .50 BMG
Citizens are allowed to organize into a militia and possess their weapons.

I saw someone mention weapons of war.
We live in Arizona and here weapons of war are not guaranteed in the constitution. The fact that this country allows it's citizens an opportunity to possess weapons of war says something about this country. Tanks, field artillery, grenades, grenade launchers and a flame thrower are available after a vetting process. I don't know if rocket propulsion weapons are permitted?
There are over 660k registered machine guns. Two separate crimes have been committed using legal machine guns since 1968. Both were done by cops using department weapons.
Who is America afraid of again?
In the end all my personal frustration stems from Millenials, my own kids generation. I hear them saying stuff like we don't need the laws to be written the way they are referring to rifles that can hold a 20 round mag or higher.
So long Glock's (mags are available) and a whole long list of others. Rifles are the target but this is what's being said. It is insight to their mind as far as I am concerned. Someone that stupid can not be reasoned with because they are not even in the same room as you in terms of agreement on the killing situation causing all this debate.
I have said all along it is a question of mental health. Either way gun laws are being examined by people and when women start saying round them all up and drive a bulldozer over them it is gonna get ugly folks. Women in this country have a very strong voice and vote. The thumbhole buttstock was genius legislation and kept America safe until the pistol grip and 30 round mag came back. My point is this next legislation won't be so dumb. I apologize for my sarcastic remarks. I use it to ease the pain.
Flame throwers have no restriction and many have built their own. You use to be able to read your children's text book that said the Second Amendment gives the right of the state to form a militia or newer books saying the Second Amendment is no longer used since the forming of the National Guard. But since some like me made bee lines to the school screaming about the crap they teach our children they went to computers and no more text books for parents to read the lies. If you don't know what they teach your kids then you are part of the problem that allows these lies.

As hard as they try to hide these lies they can't. Go to the next school board meeting and confront them or like I said you are part of the problem. It's bad enough not to teach the documents of this nation but to lie about it heads need to roll.

YA!!! The brain washing needs to end and those books need to get burned.
They were burned. Right after I went to the school that gave my daughters these lying books written by 3 San Francisco UN puffer boys. Now they just put the lies on a computer where parents will never see them. My daughters know their rights and all out shoot their husbands. While their class mates were learning these lies my daughters were re sizing brass I told them would give them big brest. I go shooting with the grand sons now but I haven't found a good line to get them to re-size

I had a good comment going on here, but wasn't logged-in. I lost it once I had. I know this thread is over two years old but it's my thinking that looking at it again after so much has changed in Washington might cause us to rethink what we wrote those two years ago. I have things to do now. Maybe my lost comment will come back to mind later today and I'll put it up then.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top