Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Nobody has the stones to say it

Reactions
Unfortunately gun owners are outnumbered 2:1, which means the majority of Americans could care less about what happens to gun owners.
I don’t know about the 2:1 ratio. Bunches of Commie progressives (that I have the displeasure of working with) are fairly well armed. They don’t talk like they’re anti-gun at all, yet they support the gun grabbers (duplicitous?) They just seem to want “us” disarmed for some odd reason.

Reactions
I don’t know about the 2:1 ratio. Bunches of Commie progressives (that I have the displeasure of working with) are fairly well armed. They don’t talk like they’re anti-gun at all, yet they support the gun grabbers (duplicitous?) They just seem to want “us” disarmed for some odd reason.
The 2:1 ratio doesn't account for political affiliation, just actual ownership.

Reactions
The 2:1 ratio doesn't account for political affiliation, just actual ownership.
Gotcha. It’s a damn shame gun owners are outnumbered by 2/3. Lots of folks missing out on some real fun, wholesome entertainment and sense of independence.
I guess my understanding is lacking as much as theirs for me.

Reactions
Gotcha. It’s a damn shame gun owners are outnumbered by 2/3. Lots of folks missing out on some real fun, wholesome entertainment and sense of independence.
I guess my understanding is lacking as much as theirs for me.
I'm sure it has a lot to do with your environment. If you are trapped in some high rise apartment in the middle of a metropolitan area, just finding a place to shoot can be a challenge.

11Charlie

Reactions
Unfortunately gun owners are outnumbered 2:1, which means the majority of Americans could care less about what happens to gun owners.
Maybe its time we take someone to the range and try to change that. I know its difficult but I try to take at least one to two people to the range a year. If we all did that it might make a difference.

Reactions
I guess I read more gun related articles and gun forums than most. Our 2nd A rights / suppressors/ full auto guns and more are discussed daily by many national experts. Twitter is daily sending me feeds. Instagram has a massive 2A audience. Liberals by their nature are reactive and emotional so you will hear more from the mouths of fewer of them than gun owners who many prefer to be left alone and are quieter in their political stance. At the ballot box it is a different story.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk