JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. . . the right to a free state and the right for us to overthrow a tyrannical government.
Best way to ensure that is to have the same weapons as those who would subjugate the citizenry. I really do believe The Framers would all say that the American People must have equal weaponry to what has the US military. They'd also say that anyone who uses such weaponry for criminal purposes be shown a hangnoose. Owning a firearm is a Right; no question there. Owning a firearm is also a responsibility. Seems 21st Century America has forgotten about that part of being a nation of Free men...

The real trick is to get the Conservative's and fence sitters to vote, and to hear all this ranting and raving from these lunatics is a sure bet for that!
One could only hope so. The left was able to retake the house after demonstrating disgusting behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings so you never know.

The left was able to retake the House after demonstrating disgusting behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings . . .
Don't forget the Criminal Left also had a tremendous amount of help in doing so from the Criminal Left Media. If Trump had just an 80% rate of negatively-biased reporting by the Criminal Left Media, he'd be maybe twice as successful as he has been. But the leftist media in this country has become the fourth branch of government. The Framers protected the media in the Constitution. They would be appalled to see to how far down the sewers the media has gone.

Don't forget the Criminal Left also had a tremendous amount of help in doing so from the Criminal Left Media. If Trump had just an 80% rate of negatively-biased reporting by the Criminal Left Media, he'd be maybe twice as successful as he has been. But the leftist media in this country has become the fourth branch of government. The Framers protected the media in the Constitution. They would be appalled to see to how far down the sewers the media has gone.
Agreed that most of the unpleasantness was screened or buried in the media. Sad to say how ill informed the electorate has become. Are we the last bastion of common sense?

Are we the last bastion of common sense?
I pray to God that we are not. I was born in 1957. Seems to me that Americans born after 1970 or so are so disconnected from what makes this nation so great. The exponential advances in digital technologies for entertainment has made reading and being aware of what's going-on in other places around the world a second-tier interest for many millions of Americans. We're much more interested in the inanity of facebook and the fetid bilge on instagram than what's the news in far-away places that affect our lives in America. America believed we were safe and sound in 1941 because we had an ocean on both coasts. We learned on December 7, 1941 that those oceans weren't the formidable protection we thought. We learned the same painful lesson a second time on September 11, 2001. Iran is in these days racing toward nuclear weapons. Will we be required to learn that America is not 100% secure a third time? God only knows how devastating that possible education might be...

Hard times create hard men, easy times create soft men, soft men create hard times...rinse and repeat.

The fourth column of govt (media) has capitalized on these opportunities for decades in their long game.

Hard times create hard men, easy times create soft men, soft men create hard times...rinse and repeat.
That is absolute brilliance! Speaks volumes. I have never read such intelligence before. Says so much in so few words. Thinking I'll add that as my second signature line over on Long-Range Hunting...

The Media is OWNED buy a few New Your Billionaires, the biggest being one Mike Bloomberg ( Yes, That Mike B, founder of Everytown for Gun Safety) so you know where your news bias is coming from! The MSM has been Run from the top by these anti 2nd hard core leftists elites for 60+ years, and will not give up that power no matter what! One look at the politics all the Media owners share and it suddenly becomes clear!

Add in WHO runs the schools, our little indoctrination centers, YUP same benefactors! Any money coming into the schools is dirty, From the hands of those who would usurp power here and take control over us!

The Media is OWNED buy a few New Your Billionaires, the biggest being one Mike Bloomberg, so you know where your news bias is coming from! Add in WHO runs the schools, our little indoctrination centers, YUP same benefactors! Any money coming into the schools is dirty, From the hands of those who would usurp power here and take control over us!
I get my news from Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and conservative talk radio. There are those who'd say I'm "not listening to both sides." To them I say, I see no intelligent reason to get my information from sources I know do not have the best interests of the nation at heart. I choose to not listen to the lies of the Criminal Left Media, and I have no problem with it. What's so sad is that so many Americans are oblivious to the conversation; they'd rather party it up, get drunk, get stoned or just let their days go by in a detached state while Rome begins to smoke...

I do the MSM for the Local news and information, and my BullSh!t filter is set to MAX, so I don't melt my brain!
Even the World News ( which is about as bad as it gets) gets filtered heavily!
Then there is the Truth hidden among the lies, and the greater intensity of the lie, the more truth you find hidden within it!

It's why I watched the Debates, Not to cheer for any one, but to hear them speak their anti american plans so I know exactly what they intend, and to more accurately identify the enemies of freedom!

I don't let the media dictate to me how I live my life and I will not take them seriously, and it's not for entertainment! Instead, i'm like the spook, gathering intel for later use when it's needed, identifying threats, and potential allies, and gathering info on places to avoid!

I do the MSM for the Local news and information, and my BullSh!t filter is set to MAX, so I don't melt my brain!
Even the World News ( which is about as bad as it gets) gets filtered heavily!
Then there is the Truth hidden among the lies, and the greater intensity of the lie, the more truth you find hidden within it!

It's why I watched the Debates, Not to cheer for any one, but to hear them speak their anti american plans so I know exactly what they intend, and to more accurately identify the enemies of freedom!

I don't let the media dictate to me how I live my life and I will not take them seriously, and it's not for entertainment! Instead, i'm like the spook, gathering intel for later use when it's needed, identifying threats, and potential allies, and gathering info on places to avoid!
The last time I watched local news the lead story was a cat stuck on a telephone pole. That did it for me, haven't watched local news since.

Here in Or ( my temp A.O. ) we get a lot of weather related stuff a feller needs to keep up with, and with other natural events, it's nice to know what roads or areas are not safe to travel at times! Outside of that, it's pretty useless! I don't need to hear about the latest gang shooting, or antifa protests, or child molester on the loose, so I tune all that out! Keeping abreast of the World news is useful is you can tune out the needless blathering! Though ultimately, if it doesn't effect me directly, I usually have little to no interests in it!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top