JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would also have to have the Auto Bolt and Carrier if it was expected to last more then a few mags worth!
Yep, forgot about those. I believe it also takes some machining inside the lower receiver and drilling a hole for the auto sear pin. Not an easy conversion, not to mention really illegal unless you have the proper licensing.

YUP! There is a pocket on the left side of the lower receiver that needs to be added and such! A really slick extra is the Roller Bolt Cam that really makes them fly! IIRC the MK18 and later had this mod!

BTW, the Roller Bolt Cam IS legal to have on your normal civilian AR!
1568494833235.png

@1988c4 reminds me of Plato.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Steering clear of being offensive, I'll leave it up to others to choose my intent.

Beyond my reminiscing old philosophers, methinks something more sinister is at play here. Life is too short, so I'll move on to more happier hunting grounds.

Next year nobody will remember hearing of Beto.
I like the Betsy Ross version.
I was hoping to not ever hear from him last year, but like a bad habit he's hard to get rid of. We all owe him a big thank you for opening his mouth and spilling the beans about the dems true intentions on gun control.

We all owe him a big thank you for opening his mouth and spilling the beans about the Dems' true intentions on gun control.
Agreed. Rush Limbaugh said what Bunghole O'Rourke said was the best thing the NRA could have wanted from a Criminal Left candidate. What Liberty needs now is for the dingbat to say it over and over again, and to have it be captured for the political use of Republicans. If it's one thing that damages the Criminal Left, it's the truth about them being told to the American People.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top