JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This forum software is kicking butt!
Generally, on a forum - the ignored person's rants show up when quoted - but not here! That's terrific! Never to be heard from or seen again. And it doesn't even show their name anymore. Truly ignored for good.

This forum software is kicking butt!
Generally, on a forum - the ignored person's rants show up when quoted - but not here! That's terrific! Never to be heard from or seen again. And it doesn't even show their name anymore. Truly ignored for good.
Sheet yo!!! Ya'll bunch of some-beaches is a bunch of killin' bubblegum killers who kill!
Ain't got nun respect for no got dang life!

No, but there be the others what are! Such as Bubblegum, Bubble-gum, and DoubleBubblegum, and lets not forget Bubblegummers and Bubblegumming Bubblegum, and my personal favorite, Bubblegumming bubblegummers

I am called names and told I don't know the AR15. I called it a machine gun because it originally was until Colt bought it. Yet I don't know what I am talking about. My post was intended for people to understand what the 2nd amendment means legally. I want people to say the law allows me to possess the same rifle as the US military.
The only reason I talked about flesh wounds is because it was a concern in development with a tumbling bullet. It is a weapon designed for the battlefield. Nobody with a brain can argue that the AR15 is for target practice. I would like people to be proud of the fact that the law allows them to possess a rifle that fires US military surplus ammunition sold to the American public in the millions every year. I want everyone to know that we can assemble and organize an armed militia. Young people think this is the most INSANE legal right in our system and they want it changed. I my goal is to get people talking is all.

Nobody has the stones to say it

Don't beat around the bush. Why not just say.......
"Repeal the 2nd A."

Its_all_legal.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Firstly, STOP! The Damn AR-15 is NOT a Machine gun, PERIOD, it is NOT a Military Weapon, Never was, never will be. End Of Story!
Second, the M-16/M-4 is NOT a Machine Gun, again, never was, never will be! Same as the AK and it's variants! Wounds, PLEASE, just stop! FYI, the Average hunting rifle will cause vastly more trauma then the 5.56 round in any of it's configurations ever could or ever will!

Lets reset here, and lets start with the truth and facts, not made up crap and wrong ideas of things! Then we can have a discussion and maybe have an understanding!

Lets remember to be excellent to each other please. This thread has gone to accusing those that own the AR-15 as wanting to own it only for it's killing capability and that I feel is a personal attack on the members that legally own the rifle. If this continues, this thread will be closed as it's against the spirit of our forum rules.

a note of clarification, maybe. There are AR15's that are select fire. Colt then renamed those to the M16. I believe that all M16's are select fire.
If it is select fire it has to have been modified with a M16 hammer, selector switch and auto sear assembly which makes it an M16 not an AR15

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top