JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Doing some surfing on the WWW and found this close to home for me.

The concept that will be missed in this report is the guy is a criminal.

We all have known for a long time it is rounds on target. That gets the job done.

This buffoon tried to rob someone with an AR pistol sprayed 30 rounds and did not any one.

Surely he does not have a 3d printer at home?

Wonder what his girl friend thinks?

A shoulder thing that pops up at the rear would have caused at least 10-20 deaths….
I know to what you're referring, here. It was either Sheila Jackson-Lee or Mad Maxine Waters (one of those idiots) who said something about a "thing that goes up" in relation to a collapsing stock on an AR-type rifle. Beyond obviously, whichever one said it has zero knowledge regarding firearms beyond what some anti-Liberty outfit has told the brain-damaged bravo-itch.

I saw a five-second clip on TV last night that had Joe Sunglasses say a bullet fired from an AR-type rifle travels five times faster than a bullet fired from any other rifle. What magnitude of idiot tells the Senile Buffoon-in-Chief these exponential lies? The "five times faster" bullschumer was obviously stated so as to instill fear in those Americans stupid enough to listen to this moron beyond a period that would have an American who knows guns flip the stupid smear of shih-Tzu the double-barreled middle finger. Fortunately for my TV set, I didn't have a nice rock to throw at it when Joe Kickback uttered those asinine and ignorant words.

If 3200 fps is five times the velocity of any other bullet, that means the bullet out of your .30-06 Springfield for killin' Bambi has a muzzle velocity of 640 fps. Without going through the effort to find how far downrange a 640 fps bullet would go before hitting the ground, I'll just estimate less than 200 yards ... maybe not much beyond 100 or so yards. So that 350-yard hit on that 12-point buck ain't never gonna happen.

I see the Criminal Left Party really going for as much Liberty they can destroy before the 2024 election. They certainly do fear Trump-- and his 80-plus million voters-- regardless as to what they may say. I think they full-well know they have nothing regarding Mar-a-Lago. That raid was executed to create confusion and questions in Americans who would vote for Trump. All the Tyranny-crat Party needs is to peel-off two to three percent of Trump's voters, and they win.

Then there's what facebook did with regard to Hunter's laptop. Zuckerfool needs to be indicted for that. He meddled in a US election just as egregiously as did Himmlery Rotten Klantoon in 2016. These batsards need to be taken to account and be dealt with for their crimes against the American People.

Last Edited:
I thought my Shiloh Sharps 45-70 was slow. at about 1300 which got it the nick name "the rainbow gun" Have to raise the barrel so high as to get the projectile out beyond 1000 meters.

Anything Shades says is just fodder. The only problem we the people have is a good canadate to run against the ones that were elected the last time.

Anything Shades says is just fodder. The only problem we the people have is a good candidate to run against the ones that were elected the last time.
I beg to differ regarding what Joe Sunglasses says as being just fodder. The Criminal Left Media is in full-throated support of the fool. They will cover their ears and listen the other way no matter how wrong or stupid is anything Beijing Biden might say. The Criminal Left Media is, of course, liberal and as such will defend and support whatever any liberal says if what's said will undermine the United States and will erode Americans' Enumerated Rights.

A "good [Republican] candidate" is going to be blatantly lied-about and viciously savaged by Goebbels' Goons. It's not a wonder it's dam-ned difficult to have a Republican step forward to run if on Day One of his campaign he's been tarred and feathered as an "extremist" who shockingly believes an unborn baby should be born, and that the American People do have a Right to keep and bear arms for all purposes moral and just-- one of which is to defend themselves, their families, their homes, their property and their Liberty against a tyrannical government.

The Second Amendment is God's promise to me that I do not have to stand there and be murdered by a criminal-- or by a criminal government. Swamp denizens like Joe BiteMe and Chucky Bullschumer poo-poo the Second because they believe too much that mere words on old parchment will stay the federal government from instituting tyranny. Words are fine as long as both the government and the People respect those words but as we saw in Germany in the mid-1930s, it is possible to destroy a nation's system of laws if sufficient fear and confusion can be inculcated into the People. Germany was the pinnacle of learning, art, music, thought and science in the late 1920s and early 1930s. We all know what happened after those years: An evil man arose and the German People did nothing. The destruction of the United States could never eventuate as rapidly as did the destruction of Germany, but the old adage about history repeating itself has to be considered when Americans' Individual Liberty is at stake.

Last Edited:
Another side note to A baby. He was NOT elected by a majority of the people. He was the leading candidate of many running.

I agree with you about Joe Sunglasses and the left. I am just not as good in text as I can be when I use my words. Father taught me debate, got to the point he would not challenge me any more about my views.

Glory to the all of the Amendments the founders created.
If only we had elected statesmen in congress now.

Another side note to A baby. He was NOT elected by a majority of the people. He was the leading candidate of many running.
Yes; Adolf was a leading candidate. He more or less demanded the office of Chancellor from President Hindenburg, who at first resisted. Hindenburg eventually surrendered and appointed Hitler as a result of political horsetrading. Once Hitler was Chancellor, the terror began shortly thereafter against everybody Hitler deemed to be enemies of the Reich. Poland was invaded on September 1, 1939... and the world was at war. My dad was not yet ten years old; my mother was sixteen. They both have told me stories about life during 1939 to 1945. I'm happy I didn't come along until 1957...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top