JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DUPLICATE

Actually not, the other post is referencing pending legislation...sb143...not quantified by the NV legislature.

This thread is about a new law which passed 19 Feb 2019, quote

Under the law, gun buyers who wish to purchase a gun from an unlicensed dealer must first have a background check done by a licensed gun dealer. Unquote

The disease is spreading.
Liberalism is a disease. Like cancer, it destroys everything it touches. Nevada was free of such sewage solids until the tax fugitives from Kalifonia elected Don Vito Sisolak. Now I fear my once-Free State will go around the u-bend and our Liberty here will be forever lost...

This law sucks! Living in Washington we have been dealing with this for a long time. The disease is spreading.

Slight difference...I 594, a WA citizen's initiative passed by voters vs a Legislative passed mandate in NV.

WA Citizens refuse to rebel on the initiative process but NV citizens can vote out idiotic legislatures.

WA initative process mandates voted in cannot be changed by legislative actions for 3 years but NV's stautory mandates can be revised any time!

WA citizens continue to allow well funded special interest groups to mandate stautory controls over its citizens through the initiative process.

NV's apparently don't care enough to whine/complain/interface with their legislators.

WA initative process mandates voted in cannot be changed by legislative actions for 3 years but NV's stautory mandates can be revised any time!

WA citizens continue to allow well funded special interest groups to mandate stautory controls over its citizens through the initiative process.
It's true, to many have become apathetic and the anti-gunner never sleeps...

The unfortunate side effect to living with your head in the sand is that you believe in your heart of hearts that it as long as you can't see it, hear it, or speak it, it won't happen to you.... even after it starts. Most people don't believe old NV is going the way of the buffalo, from a zero tolerance state to legalizing marijuana. Wait till the multi-gender gestapo and disposable straw police get here...

Very sad indeed. I moved from Las Vegas just over a year ago to New Mexico. The gun laws were very good just that short time ago! Their trying the same thing here, but 23 of 33 counties have declared themselves 2nd amendment protected. The sheriffs have also declared that they will not enforce any such violations of the 2nd amendment including so called red flag laws! push back! God bless you guys in Nevada.

Everybody knows that laws like this do not keep guns away from criminals it's just the first step to registration since it's not enforceable unless you know who as the guns. Once again the law abiding are punished for the actions of criminals.

Everybody knows that laws like this do not keep guns away from criminals it's just the first step to registration since it's not enforceable unless you know who as the guns. Once again the law abiding are punished for the actions of criminals.
100% correct. It's about control...nothing more. Sadly the sheep are easily convinced otherwise.

They're trying the same thing here, but 23 of 33 counties have declared themselves 2nd Amendment protected. The sheriffs have also declared that they will not enforce any such violations of the 2nd Amendment, including so-called red flag laws! Push back! God bless you guys in Nevada.
We've got something like nine sheriffs who have told Don Vito Sisolak to go copulate himself. Have also heard that some Counties will soon declare themselves to be Gun Sanctuary Counties, and such laws will have as much value as any campaign promise made by a Tyranny-crat. I live in one of the Counties that is considering Second Amendment Sanctuary status. Would truly love to see such ideas come to fruition. Will take one of my black rifles (if I owned any, maybe) out to the desert and rip through several "high-capacity" magazines (if I owned any, maybe) in celebration of my Liberty being protected from those who would murder a live-birth baby to garner a vote from a welfare recipient. God will punish those who destroy His priceless gifts to this world. Hellsinki gonna be full of Deception-crats...

Have you seen the Missouri bill that requires residents to own an AR? Missouri bill requires residents to own an AR-15 style rifle

You seen the viable newspeek media blurb instead of a flash in the pan SF newspeek enity which leaves out the majority of the story's meat...

I mean really if you are going on a tanget at least quote the whole thing...paul havey's mantra...
Two days before introducing HB 1108, he introduced House Bill 1052, which creates the "McDaniel Second Amendment Act." This would require everyone 21 years old and older, who can legally own a handgun, to get one. It also offered a tax credit for buying a gun.

HB 1052 is also not currently on a House calendar and does not have any scheduled hearings. Unquote

Have also heard that some Counties will soon declare themselves to be Gun Sanctuary Counties, and such laws will have as much value as any campaign promise made by a Tyranny-crat. I live in one of the Counties that is considering Second Amendment Sanctuary status. Would truly love to see such ideas come to fruition.
Has happened in my County; just a few days ago. I am happy to see it. The Lyon County Board of Commissioners has declared the County to be a Second Amendment Sanctuary County and as such, Don Vito Sisolak's laws reducing our Second Amendment Liberties do not apply here. It is now incumbent upon me to head into the desert and rip through several "high-capacity" magazines in honor of my Liberty being upheld.

For those who may not know, I refer to Sisolak as Don Vito because he is a Vegas mobster. He was the Chair of the Clark County Board of Supervisors down there. If you were a builder and wanted a permit to move some earth, build a road, build some houses or even a hundred houses... Sisolak was the man you went to see. Make sure you brought a briefcase full of bricks of $100 bills because with Sisolak, money talked and Sissy heard it very well. He is very well-known for taking bribes, demanding bribes, under-the-table deals and more than likely having those he did not like "disappear" into the desert. He's a crook and should be in a cell in Ely. For a long time, too. It was the liberal transplants from Los Angeles who elected him. No real Nevadan would tolerate such a thug in our State House.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top