JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My problem with these asinine "red flag" laws is that they instantly deprive the subject of his due process Rights. Some rectal aperture can just say that I present a nebulous threat to them, and I lose my guns to impound and a ton of money to lawyers to get them back. It's the legal costs to get them back that will have them end-up in the weapons locker at the local constabulary or crushed into tiny chips. If the latter, I'd hope that I can at least get back the remnants of what were once beautiful firearms. If the former, I'd hope I can at least go look at them (with tears in my eyes) now and then...

As a resident of New Mexico I can say the push back from unconstitutional firearm laws in all but two counties ( Santa Fe and Bernalillo ) by both Sheriffs and residents has been impressive. First it was private sales now so called red flag laws.The Governor is Bloomberg bought and payed for idiot. I live in a 2nd amendment sanctuary county. I moved here from Nevada two years ago because of the cost of living and gun laws so I could retire. I'm very disappointed in the direction the Governor is taking this State in gun laws, budget, etc... I think the next election will remove her since she is very unpopular to democrats and republicans.

Red flag laws are designed for competent communication that advises of potentially dangerous use of fire arms. The fly in the buttermilk is that all to often, the complainant has an agenda to deprive somebody they don't like from their second amendment. And nobody seems interested in investigating the complaintents competence to judges such things. Mental health is a very subjective field of endeavor. These laws seem to allow any tom, dick or harriet to determine fitness to posses firearms. That is far to unprofessional to carry credence toward undermining anyone's 2nd amendment rights.
Granted there may be times when people lose sanity and should be deprived of weapons. But this red flag law grants that determination to wholly unqualified perceptions to make such a determination. Certainly they can come up with a legal process to accomplish the safety from the insane that does not cripple rights of the average.

You have to wonder, once all this really kicks off, how long it is before the PTB expand their use of these Red Flag Laws to any body they want! I can see them forming a red flag task force that sweeps through all your social media and web searches and other stuff, and then shows up to collect your firearms! It's the end run around their confiscations, all they have to do is claim you are unfit and your royally screwed! Brave New world we have before us!
I don't see the courts doing anything to help or strike this all down, no judge is going to rule and then have some one get killed because the red flag could have prevented it!

The very same reason Justice Roberts let KenyaCare slide by as a tax, as opposed to it being ruled a mandate by government to implore The People to buy something: He did not want to be the one who "ruined" healthcare for so many millions, and have that be his legacy on the Court. It was spineless and wrong, if you were to ask me.
I don't see the courts doing anything to help or strike this all down; no judge is going to rule and then have someone get killed because the red flag could have prevented it!

The very same reason Justice Roberts let KenyaCare slide by as a tax, as opposed to it being ruled a mandate by government to implore The People to buy something: He did not want to be the one who "ruined" healthcare for so many millions, and have that be his legacy on the Court. It was spineless and wrong, if you were to ask me.
ZACKLIES!
Right or Wrong doesn't matter anymore!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top