JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As much as I'd love to keep this, it's time to let it go. I really stretched to get this gun, knowing full well our relationship wouldn't last. I'm happy for the time we spent together, but this fine lady is simply out of my league (and my other 1911's are getting jealous) :D

This gun was actually sold here on NWFA by the original owner back in 2014. I acquired it from the second owner this past summer, seizing the opportunity to own one of the finest 1911's on the planet (even for just a short while). As mentioned in the original owners' ad, he sent it off to Red Creek Tactical for black Cerakote. Other than that the gun is as it came from the factory. Aside from a minor bit of holster wear the gun is in very good condition. Taking the previous owners at their word, I believe the total round count is below 1,000 rounds. I'm happy to take larger/additional/specific photos upon request.

Not much more for me to say about this, so here are the details from the Nighthawk Custom website.

The T3 has the best features for any gun its size. It has an officer frame with a commander size slide. It features a Nighthawk T3 magwell, Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight tritium rear sight, and serrated rear of the slide to match the sights. The top of the slide is also serrated to reduce glare. When you put all of these features in one package, you come up with the finest carry gun you can own.

The T3 Thin has all the features you love about the T3 with a reduced grip circumference. It has a thinned front strap, flat mainspring housing, and thin alien grips, which is an excellent option for people that prefer a smaller grip to the traditional 1911.
  • Forged officer size frame and 4.25" barrel
  • Match grade .45 ACP barrel
  • T3 magwell
  • Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Tritium night sights
  • Thinned front strap and mainspring housing
  • Ultra-thin G10 Alien grips with no logo
  • Serrated slide top
  • 25 lines per inch checkered front strap
  • Horizontal "no-snag" serrated mainspring housing
  • 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
  • Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
  • Crowned barrel flush with bushing
  • Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
  • New ultra hi-cut front strap
  • Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
  • Checkered recoil spring plug

$2750

Buyer is responsible for the background check and transfer fee.

Thanks for looking (or drooling) :s0114:

Joe Link

DSC_0279.JPG

DSC_0281.JPG

DSC_0282.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top