JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here we go .. Late wednesday and Thursday both House and Senate pushed thru the trillion dollar omnibus spending bill with support for UKRAINE running cover for Nationalized Red Flag law . SENT TO FJB's Desk for signature .. It's word for word the Violence Against Women Act retitled . Also more importantly for those seeking to buy firearms . The NICS Denial Act seems to be a Bully tactic to scare potential gun buyers from legally acquiring firearms from FFL dealers in an attempt to bankrupt them . A criminial Investigation will be launched within 24hrs of said denial by State and federal Agencies. Meaning you will be getting an in home visit . This is very bad as recently a huge number ( over 800 ) form 1's were denied . Private transactions are still available, but the larger picture is becoming clear. The financial burdens placed upon on FFL's and Gun owners is becoming reality and by any and all means the ATF wants to scare people into submission or cost them everything financially defending their 2A rights .. Your Thoughts and will recently signed Sanctuary laws do anything to protect against these 2 new laws ?
Guns & Gadgets - Great source for 2A news as well as this other You Tube channel
Washington Gun Law

Will be signed into law today !

I did find this page

I thought there was a link under the video , my bad .

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top