JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning from a Tempe geezer. Been a shooter nearly all my life. Along with several others I was a founding member of Cactus Match League back in '75 when defensive pistolcraft was a relatively new concept. With lots of advice from Jeff Cooper, Ray Chapman, Thell Reed and Eldon Carl of the Southwest Pistol League out of Sol Cal we managed to build a club that is still going strong today. The most fun in the early days was tinkering with equipment to gain that extra little edge in accuracy and speed. Many of the standard features found on factory guns today such as high visibility sights, beveled mag wells, decent triggers, ambi safeties, checkered grip areas, as well as competition holsters all came out of our early experimentation. What a great time to be a young shooter! Now I mostly watch, tinker on a gun now and then, and range test toys.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top