JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A brand new Ruger 22/45 MK III that has never been fired. It has 'Threaded' (1/2"x28TPI) Bull Barrel and Double Rails ...... more details can be found here. It also accepts standard 1911 Full Size Grips. Comes with 2 factory magazines and a new Ruger pistol rug.
Ruger® 22/45™ Threaded Barrel Rimfire Pistol Models
I picked it up in a trade and my daughter doesn't care for it so looking for a new owner. MSRP is $439 plus shipping but I am letting this one go for $345 plus $20 for shipping to your FFL. 'Some' trades may be considered but no Rifles, Shotty's, Glocks or XD's. I am looking for a compact .40 and can add cash. Please PM me with any questions. Thanx .........

The Ruger has been sold!

You have no idea. But I am jealous of that Ruger. I've wanted one like that (with a registered suppressor) for squirrel hunting for years. But alas, it is not meant to be. Silencers are a no-no here, anyway. Most of the NFA stuff is.

No rules or prodecures for that here yet. I should be working on it this weekend ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top