JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Glendale
State
Arizona
Zip Code
NIB never fired FN FiveseveN 5.7x28 in Herstal's Flat Dark Earth color - Comes with the large suitcase style hard case with every piece of paperwork, cable lock and spent cartridge from Factory testing.
Bought at Sportsman's in N. Phoenix for $1,349.99 with an OTD taxed total of $1,466.09 of which I have the receipt for
Included with the purchase came 3- Twenty round magazines

Additional NIB items also with receipts of purchase:
* 2- Thirty round FN magazines never used
* Will include ammo to fill all 5 magazines (I have another FN 57 in black) of a mixture of blue polymer tipped FN SS197SR V-Max and Federal 5.7x28 FMJ both are 40gr ammo weight
* NIB, Streamlight's latest compact Light/Laser ergo: Streamlight TLR8+G LED 500 Lumen light with several brightness settings and the strobe setting plus the new 520nm Green laser visible outdoors in bright daylight. Paid appx $265
Everything is new, non fired or used with a total of appx $1,466.09, mags at appx $60 for both thirty rounders and appx $265 for the TLR8-G with receipts totaling for me appx $1,791.00 and change.
$1,200 takes all. (The streamlight is included and not a factor for the price I'm asking, but rather an additional factor to sweeten the deal).
I ask that you provide proof of residency via AZ driver's license and be legal to purchase. I will provide the same as well as a written receipt of sale listing the same as posted.

PS: I will consider a trade only for an Sar k12 Sport NIB or LNIB, If NIB I will tilt in your favor as a straight across trade!

Gun on red background.jpg Gun on red background 2.jpg FN Box 3.jpg FN Box 2.jpg 30 rds.jpg TLR with Box.jpg TLR on Gun.jpg FN Box.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

New Resource Reviews

Back Top