JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
Well I'm gonna keep this pretty original. I was actually referred here on a forum by a member from Northwest FireArms. @v0lcom13sn0w
Both forums have plenty of activity and lots of feedback. Found it just while browsing at wo.rrr... I mean my spare time.
Anyways after 2 years of sitting on an AR lower, its finally done....but I'm not. Because "1 is the loneliest number..." I might start on a 308.
I really am not afraid to admit that I don't know a lot about semi-autos. Grew up around hunting shotguns and revolvers as a kid. Hoping to learn all I can from this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome! AR's definitely have a tendency to multiply :confused:

What're your plans with it (and the 308)?

Thanks for the welcome. Well right now my AR 556/223 is a simple commercial spec setup. 16" barrel free float guard full upper from TPS. Areo lower with standard trigger that I purchased from TDS. And a Bushnell scope and Magpul butt stock that my buddy gave to me. Recently added the Cross-armory accessories to make things California legal and also look pretty stupid at the range breaking my upper from my lower at every change out. LOL Gotta love California. Would love to start competing at some point.

Welcome. Lot's of guys with tons of build info here ready to answer questions. I'm in the middle of my first AR10 build and it isn't quite as cut and dry as the AR15.

You are correct! I actually chose to have someone else build mine for me. I was afraid of all the different parts and didn't want to cost myself a bunch of money. I give you a lot of credit for giving it a go.:)

Oh about the 308.
Haven't started on the .308 yet. But before that, I'd like to get a Glock19. I'm kinda set on the that one as my next purchase specifically because of the availability of aftermarket products and accessories. I feel like it's a great gun for home defense and to run drills or as a CCW then later on transition it for intro 3gun. I know it's not for everyone, and I'm open to other suggestions but till then the base price and usability is up my alley.

Oh about the 308.
Haven't started on the .308 yet. But before that, I'd like to get a Glock19. I'm kinda set on the that one as my next purchase specifically because of the availability of aftermarket products and accessories. I feel like it's a great gun for home defense and to run drills or as a CCW then later on transition it for intro 3gun. I know it's not for everyone, and I'm open to other suggestions but till then the base price and usability is up my alley.

Good choice in a handgun! I steer everyone I know looking for their first handgun toward the Glock 19. In my opinion there's no gun that 'checks as many of the boxes' as it does.

Hi All,
Well I'm gonna keep this pretty original. I was actually referred here on a forum by a member from Northwest FireArms. @v0lcom13sn0w
Both forums have plenty of activity and lots of feedback. Found it just while browsing at wo.rrr... I mean my spare time.
Anyways after 2 years of sitting on an AR lower, its finally done....but I'm not. Because "1 is the loneliest number..." I might start on a 308.
I really am not afraid to admit that I don't know a lot about semi-autos. Grew up around hunting shotguns and revolvers as a kid. Hoping to learn all I can from this forum.

Thanks in advance.
My home state is California. There I came out of the closet. It was a different time At 12 I could ride my bike with my 22 strapped to my handlebars and nor I or my parents would be arrested. When I got out of the Army I came back to my hometown and rounded a corner in a residential neighborhood into 12 CHP cars. They gave me a safety inspection . Forget the fact I had a safety tag on the lower left wind shield on my car and I never figured what the inside of my trunk, glove box, and under my sets had to do with safety. I left the state two weeks latter. My daughter was there two years ago and the smell police got her for smoking. He didn't see her smoking but it was one of the new smell police you have there. Just like the slow police. When you are on the freeway going 69 and everybody is passing you if you have out of state plates you will be pulled over and given a ticket. I'm glad you escaped. I wouldn't go back unless some president calls me up to invade the state and free the people. But mostly for a shot to put pelosi down for the count since she will be sportin a beard her next face lift.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top