JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I last saw San Fran in 1989 when I left active duty, went into that last, now gone, gun shop, was a nice place. Hopefully upcoming court cases will help restore your lost rights!

Hi there i'm new here, been preparing over the month finally joined. Hope to learn a lot from here
My home town is 30 miles North East of San Francisco, Vallejo. It was 1974 after I discharged from the army I returned to my home town. I rounded a corner in a residential area into a mass of CHP cars for a 'safety inspection'. I have no idea of what the laws are now but at the time every vehicle was inspected ever year at registration and given a sticker placed on the left side of the vehicle's windshield saying it had passed a safety inspection My car was in compliance with the law. They searched my glove box, my trunk, and even under my seats to my protest. I left the state two weeks later.

I was 17 when I enlisted. On the weekends before I had a driver's license my friends and I would hop on our bikes, strap our .22 on the handlebars, and go out hunting or just plinking. Of course our parents made sure we passed an NRA safety course before we were allowed to do this. The course was held at our jr. high school. Never did we shoot each other or endanger another human. What would happen today in California if a 13 year old road down the street with a .22?

Anyway good to have you here and please keep us informed on the abuses you put up with on a daily basic.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top