JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been lurking for awhile, but figured it's time. Like others, I found this site after BP was shut down. I'm more of a reader than a poster, but if something piques my interest, I'll chime in. I don't take much on the Interweb seriously, and am not the type to try & shove my opinion down anyone's throat. 20+ year vet (currently E7), but I don't feel that makes me any better than anyone else. Plenty of arsholes in the military, too ;-). Located out in Queen Creek, AZ. Avid shooter, car guy, hockey fan, mo'sicle rider, and equal opportunity liquor sampler. Easily distracted by boobs(I'm a dude, what can I say?). Once killed a 6 pack...just to watch it die.

Welcome neighbor. Resident of GV here.
What do you think about the BP guy who was found guilty of a misdemeanor charge of starting the $8 Million SAWMILL fire last year? $500 a month for the next 20 years, plus $100,000 out of his retirement fund, PLUS PLUS PLUS? Judge said getting the $8 Mil would be like getting blood from a stone.

Last Edited:
Welcome neighbor. Resident of GV here.
What do you think about the BP guy who was found guilty of a misdemeanor charge of starting the $8 Million SAWMILL fire last year? $500 a month for the next 20 years, plus $100,000 out of his retirement fund, PLUS PLUS PLUS? Judge said getting the $8 Mil would be like getting blood from a stone.

Thx! Yeah, that was pretty crazy...a tough one all the way around, for sure. A bad decision with unfortunate circumstances. It was definitely a dumb move, but seemingly unintentional. I feel for him, but I also feel for anyone affected by that bad decision. Thankfully nobody was injured (that I know of?). Were you caught up in it at all?

No, I'm actually about as far west as you can get in GV. RIGHT UP NEXT to MINE PROPERTY. I watched it climb up the mountain and spread north and south then crest the mountain and come back again.

BP in this context is BORDER PATROL. An off duty agent was blowing up targets with TANNERITE on some government property at the base of the mountains east of Quail Creek and Green Valley. The sparks ignited the brush and a week later over 45,000 acres of mountain and grasslands were burned. Total expense and loss of over $8 million.

Your comments about BackPage are spot on, but its a different BP. I got screwed on Armslist, so I dont use them any more.

LOL...my bad. I think this created some confusion. My reference in my initial post to "BP" was indeed for BackPage. The latter reference, as pointed out by targetshooter was Border Patrol. See there? I'm three messages in & already causing trouble!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top