JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning
New to the AZ area from FL. I got here about 6 mos ago and been setting up my new to me place in the Peoria area. I'm starting to be able to take some time to shoot and was looking for a competent local gunsmith when I found this site. I'd like someone local, reasonable and timely.
I need some help setting up the scope on my Remy 700 with a new 20moa rail and rings and need someone to help with the honing and collimating.
Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome! I can't help you much as I haven't lived there in over 20 years now. Most of them use to be down the road closer to downtown area when I was there. I use to travel from Luke AFB to find some decent places.

Welcome aboard from a former Buckeye AZ resident currently living in coastal North Carolina. The folks at Ben Avery Shooting Facility may be able to point you in the right direction if Wright Armory doesn't work for you.

Good morning
New to the AZ area from FL. I got here about 6 mos ago and been setting up my new to me place in the Peoria area. I'm starting to be able to take some time to shoot and was looking for a competent local gunsmith when I found this site. I'd like someone local, reasonable and timely.
I need some help setting up the scope on my Remy 700 with a new 20moa rail and rings and need someone to help with the honing and collimating.
Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
Semper Fi Jarhead!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top