JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you done the 7 Springs Road yet? Head out past the air port keep going east, miss the road to the lake, drive out past Camp Creek. Unpaved road even a car can handle it. Should be a nice drive now that the season is changing. Plan for most of the day

Welcome to AZ! I would highly recommend Ben Avery. They got fantastic pricing for range time ($7-8 dollars an hour I think?), really far distance targets (100 and 500 yards max I believe), it's run by the AZ Department of Fish and Game so the RSOs there are really professional and knowledgeable. Plus they also have pigeon clays. Finally, they don't have most of the ammo category restrictions that other ranges have, so you can go ahead and use some of your more affordable ammo as well.

Welcome to AZ! I would highly recommend Ben Avery. They got fantastic pricing for range time ($7-8 dollars an hour I think?), really far distance targets (100 and 500 yards max I believe), it's run by the AZ Department of Fish and Game so the RSOs there are really professional and knowledgeable. Plus they also have pigeon clays. Finally, they don't have most of the ammo category restrictions that other ranges have, so you can go ahead and use some of your more affordable ammo as well.
$7-8/ hour is 'fantastic'? What happened to pay $5 & shoot all day?
Guess it joined all the bullet holes that were in the roof until they were covered up

New Resource Reviews

Back Top