Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New SWFA Member from NWFA

Reactions
I will be relocating to Arizona this next Spring and Joe Link reminded me that NWFA has a sister site at SWFA. Of course I had to sign on here.

Just a bit about me... My name is Michael, I have a few firearms and am a staunch 2A supporter. I am also a veteran having served in the USAF from 1972 - 1976, primarily in the Strategic Air Command.

I am looking forward to reading the threads here on SWFA and contributing where I can.

Oh...here's a few pics from the armory.

20180201_182228_zpsqztah777.jpg

Laser%2001_zps50mioifm.jpg

021817%2001_zpshm4pxrol.jpg

SA1911%2012_zpsj9s1lspk.jpg

20180302_102017_zpskfjdn7vc.jpg

20180302_101700_zpsggirgtok.jpg

SA%20Trophy%2003_zps8czn93mv.jpg

Reactions
Those three Black Rifles will cause snowflake liberals to soil their BVDs-- which is something we all enjoy...

Reactions
I will be relocating to Arizona this next Spring and Joe Link reminded me that NWFA has a sister site at SWFA. Of course I had to sign on here.

Just a bit about me... My name is Michael, I have a few firearms and am a staunch 2A supporter. I am also a veteran having served in the USAF from 1972 - 1976, primarily in the Strategic Air Command.

I am looking forward to reading the threads here on SWFA and contributing where I can.

Oh...here's a few pics from the armory.

View attachment 6256

View attachment 6257

View attachment 6258

View attachment 6259

View attachment 6260

View attachment 6261

View attachment 6262
Welcome to the BEST state in the Union for 2A support. Where are you thinking about settling down?

OP
SA Shooter
Reactions
We haven't decided on a specific area just yet. We are familiar with the Phoenix area as we have family in Fountain Hills plus my wife's mother lived in Mesa for some years.

We are coming down at the end of November and will be lining up some home tours in Flagstaff, Prescott, Wickenburg, Surprise & Apache Junction to start. From there we'll see what else they pull up between now and the end of November.

I am a Native Oregonian but am more than ready to move on from this overtaxed, over sensitive and overtly anti-2A state.

Reactions
Welcome fellow Airman, glad to have ya join us here!
@11Charlie and I will be in Az over the holidays, let ether of us know when your in the area, would love to tip back a few!
I will be in Tucson the middle of next week and plan on visiting as many Gun Shops as I can find. LOL Gotta find more Colt Revolving Rifle goodness!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars