JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bet the law gets challenged.

meet-the-mayors-of-mayors-against-illegal-guns.png

I don't think there is a 'right' way to implement a 'red flag law'. It is a method to try and legalize gun confiscation. Most subject the gun owner to a long and expensive legal battle with no consequences for the accuser.

Non mental health people making mental health determinations is like non elected people taking away your legal rights. Mental health is a very subjective issue and not to be practiced by non professionals. Something very wrong with this process.

For those who support Red Flag laws....

Just wait until you've been falsely accused.

But by then....it'll be too late.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS....just like how YOU could also be falsely accused of Abuse of a Family/Household member or Sexual Assault (remember, what happened to Justice Kavanagh). Basically, you're GUILTY..... until you prove your innocence.

Rrrrright...... Welcome to the NEW America.

Last Edited:
New Mexico has an ultra liberal governor in office at this time. She does not have a clue about the 2nd amendment. Nor does she care. It is a hot button issue that liberals love to contemplate. I'm afraid we are stuck with her as New Mexico is now a subsatellite of California. Our population has been changed with mass immigration and the politics will be changed for a very long time. We who see life through more conservative eyes, must endure.

It makes people with double digit IQ's know what democrats want. They want absolute rule. They can't be trusted and anyone that hasn't figured that out by now should be shipped to a island and then be nuked. Does thinking that way make me crazy or a solution to a problem that will save this nation? No matter the issue these democrats get it wrong. They say they want to save us by taking the tools we would use to save our self. While killing babies born with their hearts beating and their lungs breathing air. If it's godless and a burden to Americans you can bet they support it. Their voting base is filled with the 'you owe mes' and 'something for nothings' who are fine with given just enough to survive. The democrat debates were full of what they would be given and since their base has traded their rights long ago and ones not knowing their rights they fall for it every time.

"He is going to pay my car payments and buy my gas" according to one obama voter. No laws, no Congress only obama to give them everything they ever wanted. At least that's what they thought. But you have also have to put some blame on an enabling republican congress. When he started his illegal war in Libya murdering 130,000 of the ones he told us he had to save to start his genocide, one of many, Congress did nothing. That is when I left the enabler party with a not very nice letter.

All elected are crooks. The only difference between the two parties is democrats are evil and their voting base dumber than tree stumps that would have died a long time ago of starvation if we weren't forced to feed them. Our only hope is natural disasters as Katrina. Showing just how stupid these people are without the common sense to get above sea level when a category 5 hurricane is going to hit, waiting for the Midnight Loot Till Ya Poop Wal-Mart Special. After all they were owed it. After the storm passed the ones left American bleeding hearts invited these people into their homes. Their kindness was met by being ripped off for everything that wasn't nailed down. That is the democrat party.

For those who support Red Flag laws....

Just wait until you've been falsely accused.

But by then....it'll be too late.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS....just like how YOU could also be falsely accused of Abuse of a Family/Household member or Sexual Assault (remember, what happened to Justice Kavanagh). Basically, you're GUILTY..... until you prove your innocence.

Rrrrright...... Welcome to the NEW America.
Most of these hosed laws have NO vehicle for the return of said property. So once the bobbies have come and taken your _ _ _ _ out of luck to get your property back. Practicing medicine without a licence in its purest form.
Hell I do not even accept guidance from my insurance company when it come to their recommendations. I have talked to some of these trolls that support these laws, they do not even see the problem with taking property without being convicted of ANYTHING.

meet-the-mayors-of-mayors-against-illegal-guns.png

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top