JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the group from Tucson
Looking to learn about and get into shotguns and rifles. Too many handguns, not enough hands.

Wu Tang Financial - Nowadays we all know cash rules everything around us, you need to diversify your bonds, protect your neck.

Happy to have you join our friendly discussion group. Please post often.

I lived in Tucson between the end of August 1977 until the end of December 1978. I was a frosh at U of A. I had no political bent at the time; didn't know if I was a Republican or a Tyranny-crat. I also didn't know if the city was liberal or conservative. Is it liberal in 2020? I do remember the weather was very low in humidity, which was a massive change from where I was in Saudi Arabia on the day Elvis died...

Happy to have you join our friendly discussion group. Please post often.

I lived in Tucson between the end of August 1977 until the end of December 1978. I was a frosh at U of A. I had no political bent at the time; didn't know if I was a Republican or a Tyranny-crat. I also didn't know if the city was liberal or conservative. Is it liberal in 2020? I do remember the weather was very low in humidity, which was a massive change from where I was in Saudi Arabia on the day Elvis died...

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."

― John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top