JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HI
I have been a member of the sister site northwest Firearms for years and did not know there is a
sister site of Southwest Firearms , so cool thought I would come visit over here to and say Hi ,

Just the opposite we are constant attack by the anti freedom brain washed liberal poison ,
As for myself I go shooting several times a month and reloading is a hobby of mine,

Sometimes I wish I'd gotten into reloading, but never have. It's sad that so many politicians, all over the country screw up the rules for everybody. I think that Every law, rule or assault on the constitution should only be changed/amended by a majority of the people, not some overbearing butt wipes with delusions of grandeur

Last Edited:
You're from Washington. I know how brain-dead is your State government. The Westsiders care zero about what the Eastsiders think and hold dear. Inslee really has no business being in the Governor's Mansion. Why is it that the coasts are so heavily populated with liberal dingbats?

Went to Alaska last summer stayed in Kenai/ Soldotna
I was impressed with the fishing spots / cleaning stations and walkways along the kenai river

I came to Utah from the Portland area. Same deal as WA. All the libs live along the I-5 corridor and make life miserable for everyone else. What used to be a great place is now nothing more than northern California. And it ain't just the gun laws either.

WELCOME HOME.

UNFORTUNATELY IT SEEMS LIKE WE NEED A WALL BETWEEWN Commiefornia and the rest of the country to keep the diseased people there. We can just verify that theres no MENTAL OR PHYSICAL disease if they want to leave, like an NICS SYSTEM. If they have any mental health issues, like being a demoncrat or liberal/progressive, theyre not allowed to leave.
Lets run that up the SCOTUS FLAGPOLE AND WATCH IT FLY.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top