JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I found this site through things like youtube getting a bunch of channels removed, backpage going down, and just wanting to be able to connect with others about firearms, a great, legal, and safe hobby. I'm in my early 30s, work in a lab and still continuing my education, and look forward to getting to learn and share knowledge here.

Thanks, all. Just remembered my password and the URL...
I got to the point that I had to write-down my multiple usernames and passwords to my various sites, and pin the pieces of paper upon which they were writ to the wall to my immediate left. The old pen & paper records-management system really works...

come on in and pull up a chair!

I have a two sided piece of paper printed in 10 pitch that lists all of my combinations. Unfortunately too many of the important ones want a password change every year for security. And there's only so many versions of capital letters, numbers and symbols that this aging mind can remember. And it changes all the time!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top