JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm in the Manzano mountain area east of Albuquerque. I'm a firearm enthusiast, avid reloader with an ever evolving guest house that's been converted to man cave filled with presses. I even swage my own jacketed projectiles on a bunch of Corbin equipment.

I'm pretty blessed to have a wife that lets me do my thing with minimal gripes about my hobby addictions and purchases that go with it. Im about 6 months away from 40, with three great little ones ranging from 7 years down to 8 months and hope they continue the love and respect for firearms into their generation. I look forward to gaining knowledge and inside from most of you wiser than myself, and imparting my own experience and know-how to the handful out there that are not.

Cheer!

IMG_1102.jpeg

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm in the Manzano mountain area east of Albuquerque. I'm a firearm enthusiast, avid reloader with an ever evolving guest house that's been converted to man cave filled with presses. I even swage my own jacketed projectiles on a bunch of Corbin equipment.

I'm pretty blessed to have a wife that lets me do my thing with minimal gripes about my hobby addictions and purchases that go with it. Im about 6 months away from 40, with three great little ones ranging from 7 years down to 8 months and hope they continue the love and respect for firearms into their generation. I look forward to gaining knowledge and inside from most of you wiser than myself, and imparting my own experience and know-how to the handful out there that are not.

Cheer!

View attachment 25037
Good afternoon SFCparabellum,

My name is Charles with JCP tactical. We are your local FFL Lipsey's dealer in the Albuquerque area. If you are in need of anything please let us know and one of our field sales representatives will be happy to reach to you and meet you at your man cave if need be.

Cheers!!

Back Top