JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, Micah Rockwell here. Previous memeber of NW firearms and long time member of Long Range Hunting. Moved to Cedar City, UT from the Portland, OR metro area last August after completing my helicopter flight training up there. I definitely love being AWAY from that dreadful place (Portland, not OR in general).

I did find this site due to a desire to sell my reloading equipment, but I am always eager to meet new people to shoot/hunt with or share stories or help out.

I am a helicopter pilot by trade, and I am a family man. I love Jesus and strive to live righteously! I love getting outdoors and doing just about anything. I am actually trying to get into bow hunting (hence the reload sell-off). But of course...KEEPING THE GUNS! #neversell

Welcome. I don't know how smart it is to provide your real name and area as to where you live but you've done it, so not much we can do now. The Evil Left no doubt watches these pages, considering that so many from the NW version of this site have come here. We advertise to sell guns and such on this site. That's just grist for the Maoists and the Stalinists. Cross-border sales must go through a licensed FFL, but in-state sales do not in a bunch of States. Nevada was a no-FFL State for private sales until the liberal moron Don Vito Sisolak got Bloomberg's bill passed and signed just this past week. This was a truly great State in which to live. Now, it's just a few seconds from becoming the open sewer that is Kalifonia...

nvshooter, I think anyone could find put who you are if they really wanted to. I've done nothing illegal so i'm not too worried. Not to mention if someone really wanted to know about me they'd look up my voting record if they could or at least see that I'm a registered republican, which by default puts me in "enemy territory" to some. I'm sorry to hear about that new law out there.

If your on the internet, they know most everything about you anyway. It's like covering your vehicle license plate when you post a picture of your car, yet when you drive around everyone see's it...LOL

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top