JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A new member coming from the NW Firearms group. Moved back to AZ after 25 years in Oregon. Quite frankly, very tired of the weather and even more so, the politics.
Got a place just outside Eloy. Loving the weather and the more conservative outlook.

Henry

Welcome to the fold from a former Buckeye resident now residing in coastal North Carolina.

Eloy is the home of San Juan fiberglass pools which we purchased when we lived in AZ. We had a saltwater system and spent a great deal of time in the pool. Often, we'd read while standing in the pool under an umbrella. A lot of fond memories,

I'm a lifelong Oregonian (unfortunately still living there), and this is NOT the Oregon I grew up in! My daughter and her husband moved to the Mesa/Queens Creek area and we recently went for a week-long visit... we visited Tombstone, that old gold mine place (tourist trap, LOL) near Phoenix (can't remember the name)... Went to the HUGE Renaissance Fair (LOL).

I want to visit again during the summer months to see how bleepin' hot it actually gets, but I think we'll be moving there after I retire in 9 years..

BTW- I've never seen so much Trump merchandise being openly displayed for sale and actually worn in public! Loved it! I can't believe Mark Kelly is running for U.S. senator, I hope he gets his a$$ handed to him!

Welcome to SWFA from another former Oregonian. We just moved down here in February.

Despite being a native Oregonian, and having a lot of family in the Willamette Valley, I could no longer stand to live there.

I'm a lifelong Oregonian (unfortunately still living there), and this is NOT the Oregon I grew up in! My daughter and her husband moved to the Mesa/Queens Creek area and we recently went for a week-long visit... we visited Tombstone, that old gold mine place (tourist trap, LOL) near Phoenix (can't remember the name)... Went to the HUGE Renaissance Fair (LOL).

I want to visit again during the summer months to see how bleepin' hot it actually gets, but I think we'll be moving there after I retire in 9 years..

BTW- I've never seen so much Trump merchandise being openly displayed for sale and actually worn in public! Loved it! I can't believe Mark Kelly is running for U.S. senator, I hope he gets his a$$ handed to him!
it is hot very hot but it is a dry heat sorta like your oven lol

New Resource Reviews

Back Top