JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all! My name is Fahid. Writing you from Las Vegas. I moved to Vegas about 15 years ago with my relatives from NYC.
Now I am 30, I have a son that I am rising alone.
I am interested in gun accessories, tactical wear, gun history and the industry itself.

I hope It is a good place to communicate with real gun enthusiasts.

Welcome to the forum and glad you were able to escape from the bitter cold weather & non-firearm environment of the Big Apple to the lovely warmth & firearm friendly Vegas community!

Whatcha into Fahid, PDefense, competition, hunting, recreational target, etc., don't be shy, step out and ask away to satisfy your curiosity as I am sure the forum's member(s) can come up with an answer!

Welcome Fahid, I too am a transplant from the east coast, best decision I ever made was to move. Isn't it nice to know you can ACTUALLY own a gun now that you left? lol As nmwabbit said, don't be shy Im a pretty new member as well and the member here are a pretty solid bunch.

Have you narrowed-down what interests you in the shooting sports? Some guys like handguns and competing in USPSA tournaments. Some guys want to hit small targets way out there with rifles that can hit a cantaloupe at 1000 yards. Some guys like busting clay pigeons with shotguns. There are so many things you can try. Think about what might interest you, then start small. If you don't control yourself, you'll find that owning and shooting firearms can really drain your wallet. I speak from experience. Even so, guns are something that rarely lose their value. You'll never have trouble selling one that you've kept in good condition.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top