JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bounced in here from the NW FF.. I thought that this was a new start-up forum but after looking at some of the postings it seems I was mistaken... This forum is a bit closer to home for me tho I do wonder why New Mexico isnt considered part of the "South West" here. Also wonder if there is a specific forum that includes Coloradans and New Mexicans? TY, Dun

Welcome aboard. For what it's worth, the continental divide runs through most of new mexico, same with colorado, depending on where you are, you may be part of the great basin or the midwest, but even if you're south, you're not southwest.

Even then, I don't think anyone cares where you're actually from.

I bounced in here from the NW FF.. I thought that this was a new start-up forum but after looking at some of the postings it seems I was mistaken... This forum is a bit closer to home for me tho I do wonder why New Mexico isnt considered part of the "South West" here. Also wonder if there is a specific forum that includes Coloradans and New Mexicans? TY, Dun

Welcome @DunRanull!

With so many definitions of "Southwest" it was difficult choosing one. What we decided to do is focus on the Southwest 'core' right now, then include Colorado and New Mexico once things get rolling. It might be a better strategy to include them now, from the start, I just didn't want to spread our focus too thin. As @AMproducts said, it doesn't really matter where you're from, all are welcome! :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top