JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because six other guys had the same thought you did - buy them all right now. I would love to camp out on his doorstep but it's a two hour drive from my house and you will be there before me, so no point in going. :)

I was in there today by accident. My best friend in the world spent $40 to get me a pound of X-Terminator. Bruno said primers might be coming, keep checking. He said he can't get supplies by common means and is going through irregular channels to get supplies. The label on my new powder isn't the same as the one I bought 6 months ago, so they might be old stock from some dudes estate. The one she bought me today is on the left.
Old and new.jpg

I have spent over a grand there in the last week. some of it needed and some of it not needed but would rather have it. I will go through my stuff and see if there are any powders that I don't need that you guys might be interested in.

Ok guys they have primers but they are limiting them to one box per customer except on CCI small rifle primers. I bought 3000 of them at $80 per thousand. I would suggest getting up there if you can. If you need me to go in tomorrow and pick some up let me know how many you want and when you want to pick up. Keep in mind please I'm not rich so I don't have a ton of disposable income and if you back out I can't return them. I will check here in the morning before work to see if anyone responded.

IMG_2351.jpg IMG_2352.jpg
I also have a lb of each of these that I will never use so you guys get first shot. I'll be fair on pricing since I paid next to nothing for them and they came with a bunch of other stuff that I bought awhile back. Shoot me a PM or what ever works for you guys I'm not picky.

Ok guys they have primers but they are limiting them to one box per customer except on CCI small rifle primers. I bought 3000 of them at $80 per thousand. I would suggest getting up there if you can. If you need me to go in tomorrow and pick some up let me know how many you want and when you want to pick up. Keep in mind please I'm not rich so I don't have a ton of disposable income and if you back out I can't return them. I will check here in the morning before work to see if anyone responded.
Could you please get me 2 boxes of small rifle primers? I'll pm you

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top