JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, glad I found a nice Pro-2A community here in the Southwest. I escaped California 12 years ago and very happy I did. I have a fondness for all things Sig Sauer but I also have a few others. I'm looking into start building my own rifles with some expert knowledge from you all. I spent 6 years in the Army as a Helicopter Mechanic from 1994-2000. Since then I haven't done much rifle shooting throughout the years. I have an outdoor range about 5 miles from house where I can shoot up to 200 yards. But we also have a few places out in the desert if I need to go a little beyond that. Can't wait to start reading through some of the older posts to gain some knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Welcome compadre. As a former Army Helicopter Mechanic, I doubt you'll really need any instruction building AR platforms. You've obviously already accomplished significantly more complex mechanical configurations.

Nevertheless, if you happen to be interested in members personal recommendations concerning AR configurations, etc., I'm sure there will be many offered.

I'm a long time, lifetime resident of Las Vegas myself.

So again, welcome aboard and we all look forward to conversing with you about any new projects you may have coming forward.

I escaped (San Diego) CA on September 1, 1992. Smartest move I ever did. The Range 702 near the Raiders Stadium has the best locals' deal for an indoor range if you want to beat the heat. ARs are easy to build. My Dad was a diesel mechanic and machinist in the USN for over 20 years. I, unfortunately, couldn't go into the military (bad lungs, asthma, now asthma with genetic COPD on top of it).

I've gotten bitten by the SIG bug myself. I own six of them. The P250C-22-BAS is the best .22 LR I've ever owned. 80% P250/P320s are not difficult to build either.

A word of warning. We have a lot of anti2A CA transplants here as well. They want to that want to Californicate this State. Expect some antigun bills in this up and coming 2019 Nevada legislative session. LVMPD Sheriff Lombardo is all in favor of magazine capacity restrictions. Expect an assault weapon ban or magazine capacity bill restriction this year.

Expect an assault weapon ban or magazine capacity bill restriction this year.
Then buy 'em now. Buy 'em in bulk. Let not the glans penises in Carson City destroy your Liberty. And that thug Sisolak-- he ought to be doin' time in Ely. We need someone to delve into his past and see just how much money across the palm he's taken over the years from various interests who wanted something done, a permit issued or whatever. The guy's a crook. It was the idiot migrants from Los Angeles who elected him, and now I have to suffer. Glad I drive for FedEx Ground. I can move to Salt Lake, set-up there and miss but one paycheck. No wife, no kids, no debts, no problems...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top