JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a new Glock 47 at Diamondback Shooting (Tucson, AZ) before the end of 2022 through the Blue Label program. I was really surprised they had, and were selling, these models. Everything I had heard is that they would not be available until after Shot Show 2023. I will most likely switch out the Holosun 507C for a Holosun SCS so the Ameriglo Bold night sights co-witness.

PXL_20230104_000919296.jpg

Check out my quick overview vid:

Picked up a new Glock 47 at Diamondback Shooting (Tucson, AZ) before the end of 2022 through the Blue Label program. I was really surprised they had, and were selling, these models. Everything I had heard is that they would not be available until after Shot Show 2023. I will most likely switch out the Holosun 507C for a Holosun SCS so the Ameriglo Bold night sights co-witness.

View attachment 20624

Check out my quick overview vid:
You mind telling us how much you spent?? I know of course blue label is for your local law enforcement but just curious as I'm wanting to get my hands on one myself!!!

You mind telling us how much you spent?? I know of course blue label is for your local law enforcement but just curious as I'm wanting to get my hands on one myself!!!
Sure. Because it was equipped with Ameriglo Bold night sights, Diamondback had it priced at $574.50 with tax $624.48 OTD.

Sure. Because it was equipped with Ameriglo Bold night sights, Diamondback had it priced at $574.50 with tax $624.48 OTD.

That's really not that bad, I just found one today and it's all factory sights and I picked it up in Las Vegas NV for $699.99 so it was $757.00 out the door.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top