JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went there and signed up and it won't even let me see the classifieds. Worse yet there's a bunch of mumble jumble on how to get status to see them and it doesn't even tell you how? WTF is this bull chit? Seem like playing games to me.
It's true, that forum sucks--they hate your freedom & I prefer spending time bashing demidiots on HuffPost, anytime

I'm new to this site, but some of you who frequent other firearms boards - particularly those in AZ may know me. I'm a fervent 2A supporter and my wannabe web developer hobby led me to believe that there has to be a better way to buy/sell/trade firearm stuff for those of us in AZ. While the typical forum-based classified ad stuff is OK - it leaves much to be desired, in my opinion. To that end, over the last several months, I spent some time working on a 2A friendly site that would allow a better buy/tell/trade experience and recently went live with it at the end of last week after some testing. The site's here: https://www.AZSauctions.com

It's free. No "final value fee" or "listing fees". Feel free to sign up and use it. I'm eager to hear feedback and thoughts.
For some reason its not letting in after registering.

I'm new to this site, but some of you who frequent other firearms boards - particularly those in AZ may know me. I'm a fervent 2A supporter and my wannabe web developer hobby led me to believe that there has to be a better way to buy/sell/trade firearm stuff for those of us in AZ. While the typical forum-based classified ad stuff is OK - it leaves much to be desired, in my opinion. To that end, over the last several months, I spent some time working on a 2A friendly site that would allow a better buy/tell/trade experience and recently went live with it at the end of last week after some testing. The site's here: https://www.AZSauctions.com

It's free. No "final value fee" or "listing fees". Feel free to sign up and use it. I'm eager to hear feedback and thoughts.
Great to see this as an option! Support the 2A!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top