JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm concerned that the safety is not working properly on my new/old toy. I tried to get an owner's manual from Savage, who bought out Stevens a long time ago. They couldn't help me. I just want to know how the safety is supposed to work. What it does now, is prevent you from jacking a round. As far as I can tell...it does not stop you from pulling the trigger. I don't want to fire it until I'm sure is in proper working order.

Best online source I know of for manuals is:

Stevespages.com

He's got thousands of them on there in PDF format which you can download or print out. It's FREE to use but he does have a link for donations. If site is helpful to you class thing to do is toss him a few bucks. He doesn't take any advertising, posted all this stuff for anybody to use free and it musta been helluva lotta work. Does it all out of his own pocket. Not too many fellas like that left.

BlackFeather, thank you so much for the info! I will, of course, do right by your recommendation. Edited -- His site didn't have the owners manual, but there was a photo of the parts breakdown! Great resource! Thank You again!

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top