JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PHOENIX - Navajo Nation Tribal Council officials are reviewing a proposal that would require tribal land residents to register their firearms.

The Daily Times reports the proposed bill would require residents to register firearms such as automatic guns, rifles and shotguns to the Navajo Nation Police Department.

The bill would allow the police department to maintain a registry which would include the firearm's serial number, registration date and the owner's name and address. If measure is passed, current gun owners would have 180 days from the bill's approval to register their guns with police. New gun owners would have 180 days from the gun's purchase date.

Navajo Nation considers implementing gun registration

reminds me of this meme i saw:

IMG_3071.jpg

The Navajo are legendary for waving the Treaty status as a separate nation - I am given to understand no Navajos were drafted for Vietnam due to that. Funny when they implement registration surrounded by a state that not only doesn't register firearms, but punishes those lesser political entities that try it.

I imagine that if it passed that the leftist media would be all over it boasting about it like it was the best thing since sliced bread. We haven't heard anything about it.... So it probably didn't pass.

I imagine that if it passed that the leftist media would be all over it boasting about it like it was the best thing since sliced bread. We haven't heard anything about it.... So it probably didn't pass.

My thoughts exactly.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top